:-(

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Awful awful second half, awful awful result. Only a fluke saved us the embarrassment of losing

If the Chairman really is 100% behind this manager then I'm 100% out. If anybody wants to go and watch that sheeite you can have my season ticket for £20 a game.

I've got far better things to do with my time

It became blatantly obvious during last season that we didn’t have the right manager for the job. Sadly it seems we have an owner more interested in having his name on the stadium and shirt and gives no flying pjarmas about what’s happening on the pitch 

sad times to be a wednesday fan

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Awful awful second half, awful awful result. Only a fluke saved us the embarrassment of losing

If the Chairman really is 100% behind this manager then I'm 100% out. If anybody wants to go and watch that sheeite you can have my season ticket for £20 a game.

it's almost predictable - CC will say we just needed the second goal and controled the game for long periods - yawn yawn.

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

roger me you've more in and outs than the Hokey cokey.

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I wouldn't give a quid a game for it, to watch Carlos's bilge.

He's a disgrace, and the chairman not much better for blindly backing him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Echo all this. Only half listened to the game out of duty and habit, certainly wasn't going to pay £40 to watch that pap.

Said it was stale and needed a new manager 10 months ago, a manager that can get the best out of players, because this one can't and anyone that can't see that - Chansiri included - is mentally deficient. 

• Like 1

Guest BULGARIA
7 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Didn't even flinch when their goal went in.

Even a win would have again delayed the inevitable. We are crap. The 15/16 season seems like decades ago. 

Funny you should say that... when Barnsley scored i didnt even give it the time of day and carried on doing the dishes.  Ive passed the point of being angry.

Guest BULGARIA
1 minute ago, Almat said:

Apart from pgmetcalf, Big Ron's Sovereign and Finlux_Cup, are there any clappers left? 

I think they are all Carlos.