That Leeds win is looking less and less impressive

5 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Why is a win papering over the cracks, you’ve got some weird logic yourself!

I’ve said on here we’ve needed a change in manager since we lost to Leeds and Brentford last season, he definitely should have gone after the huddersfield debacle.

Other than the win v Leeds (who are absolutely crap as well) when exactly have we performed well this season?  Away at Preston, away at Bolton? Home to the pigs?  All absolute flipping garbage performances.

We’ve won on a few occasions but they were hardly excellent performances.  

We should be absolutely flipping hammering every team we come up against with the squad we have on paper and Something ain’t right, the players don’t like Something and I suspect they want Carlos gone.

Now we find our city rivals sitting at the top of the league despite spending next to no money and having a manager that can gee them up and performing week in week out yet you accuse me of having no logic and you think that I think that this situation should be acceptable?

I want my team to win week in week out and I’m not one of these that think it’s all good man, we’ll be ok.  I want more than ok if you’re happy with mediocrity, bully for you doesn’t mean I have to accept it.

56 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

He signed a new contract a week ago...

Things just get better and better for them as our nightmare worsens. We need to freshen this squad up in January, but who can we realistically sell or release?  The defence has become a bad joke and the midfield is as flat as a fart.

2 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Things just get better and better for them as our nightmare worsens. We need to freshen this squad up in January, but who can we realistically sell or release?  The defence has become a bad joke and the midfield is as flat as a fart.

Our midfield will pick itself up as soon as Carlos gives it's balance back.

If he keeps putting 3 of Lee, Bannan, Jones and Hutch in the midfield, rather than just two of them, it will remain, as you rightly say, flat as a fart. 

38 minutes ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

So having a belief that we should be doing a hell of a lot better than we are at this moment in time is me hating the club?

Reyt.

Thats some weird old logic you got there Finlux.

Finlux is on some Andy Kaufman performance art as windup material here...

12 hours ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

What do you know the win against Leeds was papering over the same old flipping cracks we’ve had for the last fourteen flipping months and done nothing about. 

That's all Carlos's reign will be from now on in.

Win today 3-0. Get (some) people back on side for a bit. Be disappointing against Millwall, lose at Villa and probably against Bristol etc etc etc.