Anathema to the professional moaners.

Mr Chansiri is getting an absolute ton of flack on here today and most of it is just too much. Those of you with your Knickers in a twist, saying he's ruining our club, have to realize that it's his club too. Not only does he own the club but I think he's more of a fan than most foreign owners. He has a different background and culture and this won't always gel with our culture.

Of course he and his family reads social media, it's impossible not to these days. But despite the vile abuse they have received, he's still here. Meanwhile, a gent at the steering group is "targeted" by Mr C, for presumably asking whiney questions about trivial issues constantly, throws his dolls out and is gone, instantly becomes the moaners Messiah.

He may not be the perfect fit for Wednesday, who possibly could be, but he's all we've got. He's not immune to criticism and gets passionate at times defending his vision. Good on him, rather that than a corporate automaton.

We're a family, he is the head of our table, there's still all to play for this season and the next and so on. Back him for god's sake. Stand shoulder to shoulder to HELP us realize our dreams.

Alternatively keep moaning and abusing and HINDER our progress. It's not rocket science. Success may take longer than we hope for but that's life.

Go back and read some of what has been written today. Some of it disgusting. It's too much. He'll go and then you'll really have sommat to moan about.

Get back on-board the Wednesday Express or go and sit in the corner rocking.

• Thanks 1

It's all fine.

But, PLEASE just stop dressing up brown dog sludge performances as "good performances", and we'll back you.  Be more "Catchphrase" - say what you (and we!) see - Mr Chairman and Mr Manager, and we might start to believe your promises of promotion, "trying our best" - only being able to sign "second and third choice signings", et alia.

Cheers.

ps- Did anyone "dare" ask what happened to the Chairman's 2015-2016 request for "exciting, attacking, aggressive football"?   Or are we all too scared of upsetting Mr Chairman and friends?

It just seems like a wasted opportunity due to DC not keeping on Aldridge or employing someone else who could run a club for him at cost of maybe 100 grand a year - instead he's put in millions - maybe 30 million on players and we are going backwards ! Just think people are feeling we could have achieved our goal if we had done things differently. The commercial side of the club is worse than ever. We can't sort a shirt for gods sake !

I have priced stuff for DC -  and the reason I didn't get the job was I was too cheap ! The job had a spec and drawings so it's not like I was missing something - they are getting their pants pulled down by everyone - Abdi and Boyd both came unfit and had underlying injury problems- it's not CC not playing them - they were crocks 

With some of the stuff on social media it's difficult to believe these are from Owls fans. When we were skint and rubbish we were more together than we seem to be now. Even good teams have bad seasons, if this is going to be bad for us then we need to suck it up and go again next year.

I know there are things we would like to be changed but the vitriol around some of these issues is over the top.

Maybe we need to go back to the bankruptcy court to remind people what this club means to us. I hope not.

I accept that some of those with the most outspoken positions want the best for us but it would surely be better to make the points with less venom. We all want the same thing in the end.

3 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

Perhaps said gent wasn't asking "whiney questions about trivial issues" perhaps he was asking searching questions about serious issues and DC doesn't like someone challenging him? 

Well from what people said about the meeting who were there, it was more of a case of "why you posting this crap online instead of just asking me"

2 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

Perhaps said gent wasn't asking "whiney questions about trivial issues" perhaps he was asking searching questions about serious issues and DC doesn't like someone challenging him? 

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, should it lead to the kind of abuse that's been spouted today? Will that abuse help one iota? 

Going and hiding behind the 'I'm asking the questions tweeted to me'. That old chestnut. 

8 minutes ago, prowl said:

With some of the stuff on social media it's difficult to believe these are from Owls fans. When we were skint and rubbish we were more together than we seem to be now. Even good teams have bad seasons, if this is going to be bad for us then we need to suck it up and go again next year.

I know there are things we would like to be changed but the vitriol around some of these issues is over the top.

Maybe we need to go back to the bankruptcy court to remind people what this club means to us. I hope not.

I accept that some of those with the most outspoken positions want the best for us but it would surely be better to make the points with less venom. We all want the same thing in the end.

This.

3 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, should it lead to the kind of abuse that's been spouted today? Will that abuse help one iota? 

Going and hiding behind the 'I'm asking the questions tweeted to me'. That old chestnut. 

Do you know the bloke concerned? Were you at the meeting?

Edited by rickygoo

2 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

I never said the abuse will help or is justified. However I hardly think turning up to ask questions of DC is hiding do you?

Yes I do. Saying that questions have been tweeted in then choosing the negative ones that suit his agenda. I'd say that's hiding. It's an opinion, on a forum.

47 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Mr Chansiri is getting an absolute ton of flack on here today and most of it is just too much. Those of you with your Knickers in a twist, saying he's ruining our club, have to realize that it's his club too. Not only does he own the club but I think he's more of a fan than most foreign owners. He has a different background and culture and this won't always gel with our culture.

Of course he and his family reads social media, it's impossible not to these days. But despite the vile abuse they have received, he's still here. Meanwhile, a gent at the steering group is "targeted" by Mr C, for presumably asking whiney questions about trivial issues constantly, throws his dolls out and is gone, instantly becomes the moaners Messiah.

He may not be the perfect fit for Wednesday, who possibly could be, but he's all we've got. He's not immune to criticism and gets passionate at times defending his vision. Good on him, rather that than a corporate automaton.

We're a family, he is the head of our table, there's still all to play for this season and the next and so on. Back him for god's sake. Stand shoulder to shoulder to HELP us realize our dreams.

Alternatively keep moaning and abusing and HINDER our progress. It's not rocket science. Success may take longer than we hope for but that's life.

Go back and read some of what has been written today. Some of it disgusting. It's too much. He'll go and then you'll really have sommat to moan about.

Get back on-board the Wednesday Express or go and sit in the corner rocking.

Chansiri moans about getting flack when he is owner of a football club.

Then gives flack to a football fan doing nothing more than minuting the meetings and reporting on social media.

Sometimes, irony is a *****.