Refs next two games

1 minute ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Taylor called the FF situation correctly (in our favour) so that's ok.

No idea who Linnington is, no doubt a clown of the highest order.

Only when the the 4th official told him he got it wrong 

He gave the goal first

8 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

The refs are irrelevant don't let our deluded incompetent manager brain wash you into thinking the problems we have are with the officials. His continual passing the blame on anything but himself is cringeworthy 

Ok I fancy reffing a game, can I do the next home game

They are anything but irrelevant, their decisions can decide who wins

Just now, oldishowl said:

Ok I fancy reffing a game, can I do the next home game

They are anything but irrelevant, their decisions can decide who wins

Are you saying it's been the refs fault we haven't been winning or performing well? it's the easiest thing in the world to blame officials without looking within, facts are we've deserved everything we've got 

16 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

The refs are irrelevant don't let our deluded incompetent manager brain wash you into thinking the problems we have are with the officials. His continual passing the blame on anything but himself is cringeworthy 

How is pointing out blatant errors by the officials passing the blame ?

Or are you saying that Lee was offside for the goal against Leeds ? 

Maybe you disagree with Rowett about the Fletcher pen decision 

or maybe you're just a girl who's none too bright 

Referees are supposed to be professionals these days unlike when I was a kid. Apart from glaring mistakes and obvious cheating they're bound to have favourite teams or may be actually supporters. That's why goal line technology will never become commonplace  

3 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Are you saying it's been the refs fault we haven't been winning or performing well? it's the easiest thing in the world to blame officials without looking within, facts are we've deserved everything we've got 

No and neither is CC he's just saying poor decisions aren't helping 

Didn't Hooper have a perfectly good goal disallowed at Brum that cost us a point there's a FACT for you 

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

No and neither is CC he's just saying poor decisions aren't helping 

Didn't Hooper have a perfectly good goal disallowed at Brum that cost us a point there's a FACT for you 

Pretty sure cc is blaming everyone or everything but himself have you heard some of his latest embarrassing latest interviews? but hey you keep those blinkers on fella I really don't know why some of our rival fans fans call us deluded! 

11 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Where have I said anything like that.

It was you  who turned this into a thread about Carlos and another opportunity to spout some vitriol 

It is a fact , a competent ref can help a game whereas an incompetent one can turn it into a farce

Edited by oldishowl

4 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Pretty sure cc is blaming everyone or everything but himself have you heard some of his latest embarrassing latest interviews? but hey you keep those blinkers on fella I really don't know why some of our rival fans fans call us deluded! 

No blinkers on me matey i'm just not so filled with bile that i want a thoroughly decent guy and a very competent Coach vilified by totally unqualified loons 

I've listened to all CCs interviews and he's been quite restrained about the decisions we've been the end of just lately  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Where have I said anything like that.

It was you  who turned this into a thread about Carlos and another opportunity to spout some vitriol 

It is a fact , a competent ref can help a game whereas an incompetent one can turn it into a farce

Why would you start a thread about our next 2 refs and how incompetent they are? surely if we concentrate on ourselves and play like we can the refs will not be relevant?

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

No blinkers on me matey i'm just not so filled with bile that i want a thoroughly decent guy and a very competent Coach vilified by totally unqualified loons 

I've listened to all CCs interviews and he's been quite restrained about the decisions we've been the end of just lately  

Is he that competent of a coach he will get us promoted? anybody who is currently happy the way things are now simply don't want us to progress

6 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Why would you start a thread about our next 2 refs and how incompetent they are? surely if we concentrate on ourselves and play like we can the refs will not be relevant?

Most weeks people start a thread about refs for upcoming games .

Mainly just to say who is reffing the game and how we have got on with that ref in the past.

Anthony Taylor is one of the top 10 refs in the country but the FF mistake is what most owls fans will recognise him from

I said absolutely nothing about James Linnington

You are paranoid and think every thread is about Carlos and seemingly want to spend your time slagging him off

11 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Is he that competent of a coach he will get us promoted? anybody who is currently happy the way things are now simply don't want us to progress

Where have i ever said i'm happy at the moment ? I can be disappointed without feeling the need to to try get a bloke the sack 

All i've ever said is that i'm not calling for CCs head, nor am i going to re-write history so that everything is either disastrous or brilliant depending on your particular viewpoint 

I fail to see why people find it necessary to slate everything CC has done here nor why its necessary to insult him because you're not happy with how things are at the moment 

1 hour ago, oldishowl said:

Anthony Taylor against Barnsley. Premier League ref , last time at Hillsborough presided over the FF substitution farce 

James Linnington against Millwall

The comedian we had at Derby is in charge of the Leeds v Pigs game tomorrow night 

Billy Sharp will be diving all over the place then.   Vydra gets pushed ( although he made a meal of it), man sent off, penalty. Exactly the same on Fletcher, nothing.   Leeds defender gets within a yard of Sharp, down he goes, penalty.

2 hours ago, oldishowl said:

Anthony Taylor against Barnsley. Premier League ref , last time at Hillsborough presided over the FF substitution farce 

James Linnington against Millwall

The comedian we had at Derby is in charge of the Leeds v Pigs game tomorrow night 

Is this the straws we're clutching at now, having a pop at referee's even before the game?. We're gonna lose on Saturday against the dingles becouse the refs a t@#t. Not we play to our strengths we'll beat em At the moment were a shambles more often than good,  so maybe a large chunk is down to players, Carlos and tactics, yes, bad referreeing desicions can cost you, but no more than individual errors, lack of aptitude and tactics. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

2 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Where have i ever said i'm happy at the moment ? I can be disappointed without feeling the need to to try get a bloke the sack 

All i've ever said is that i'm not calling for CCs head, nor am i going to re-write history so that everything is either disastrous or brilliant depending on your particular viewpoint 

I fail to see why people find it necessary to slate everything CC has done here nor why its necessary to insult him because you're not happy with how things are at the moment 

At the moment? if we had any aspirations for the premiership he should of gone 1 minute after the Huddersfield game! we pay stupid amount of money to currently watch dire depressing football then to be told in an interview after the match we were unlucky and the ref's to blame! we are the ones who pay the players and management so when things are bad were entitled to speak up, if your happy with carlos and think he's the man to get us promoted the mind boggles.