Graph on comparison with previous seasons

Guest Quist

I would be grateful if the person who normally does the graph and statistics on comparative performance with previous seasons can produce an updated one to see where we actually are compared with what is required and previous seasons.

Thanks.

44 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

I suppose it shows there's time yet but that yellow/orange line best shoot the f00k up sharpish!! 

We don't half like to plummet to the bottom of the table at the start of the season, is there a magnet pulling us down there ffs! 

You would look at it and say consistency in the 1st half of the season is all over the place. But that may not be the case as its easier to jump and fall down the table when there are less points separating the teams. 

Lets hope we see a constant incline from now on. 

52 minutes ago, Adam1867 said:

You would look at it and say consistency in the 1st half of the season is all over the place. But that may not be the case as its easier to jump and fall down the table when there are less points separating the teams. 

Lets hope we see a constant incline from now on. 

Thanks Adam for your help in terms of league position not as bad as I thought it would be. Do you know how many points we are behind last seasons total at this stage?

38 minutes ago, Quist said:

Thanks Adam for your help in terms of league position not as bad as I thought it would be. Do you know how many points we are behind last seasons total at this stage?

I do indeed. Although I haven't set a graph up for this. (Watch this space)

For information now....

After 13 games.

2012/13 - 9 Points

2013/14 - 11 Points

2014/15 - 18 Points

2015/16 - 20 Points

2016/17 - 21 Points

2017/18 - 16 Points

19 minutes ago, Spookone said:

What were the recent stats on here which showed in general if you haven't got 21 points after "??" games its very unlikely you will finish top 6 - I think we are getting close to what ever amount of games it was and we haven't :duntmatter:

It was 22 points from 15 games, or stats show it's virtually impossible to make the playoffs. As such we can still make that mark with 2 wins in the next 2 games.

1 hour ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

To get where we need to be at the half-way point we need 9 wins and a draw from the next 10.

Any less and we'd need to average well above 2 points per game in the second half of the season, which is a big, big ask

half-way.jpg

Oh Dear, Oh Dear oh dear :duntmatter:

1 hour ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

To get where we need to be at the half-way point we need 9 wins and a draw from the next 10.

Any less and we'd need to average well above 2 points per game in the second half of the season, which is a big, big ask

half-way.jpg

not as dramatic is it when in fact, 3 wins on the spin will get us back on track....

2 hours ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

half-way.jpg

Could you possibly add a relegation line, just so we know?