Good news tomorrow night

Guest Deleted member

7 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

i would be asking why he turned it down and can it be sorted to keep hold of a bright prospect.

re.jordan rhodes i would ask why a prolific champ scorer has turned into non scoring entity when he joined us.is it down to management of him.

He wouldn't be allowed to divulge confidential information  of that nature

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

How do you know Flying Owl

You only joined on Sep 2nd??

Or, have you been here before??

Dun dun DUNNNNNNNN 

You said phone the club up and tell them your flying owls replacement :duntmatter:..and you do realise you can tead owlstalk without 'signing up' or bein a 'member'....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

i would be asking why he turned it down and can it be sorted to keep hold of a bright prospect.

re.jordan rhodes i would ask why a prolific champ scorer has turned into non scoring entity when he joined us.is it down to management of him.

I don't think you'd get an answer ........

Guest Deleted member
13 minutes ago, Ronseal said:

You said phone the club up and tell them your flying owls replacement :duntmatter:..and you do realise you can tead owlstalk without 'signing up' or bein a 'member'....

Welcome back mate

Wednesdayite put a tweet out earlier asking for questions, hopefully they'll ask mine or it'll get raised by somebody else

What's the structure for the running of the club, is it sufficient to allow progress and are those within roles empowered to make decisions?

Guest Manwithastick
30 minutes ago, Ronseal said:

get real.

9 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Wednesdayite put a tweet out earlier asking for questions, hopefully they'll ask mine or it'll get raised by somebody else

What's the structure for the running of the club, is it sufficient to allow progress and are those within roles empowered to make decisions?

Good luck with that :columbo:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Trouble is they can answer that in 5 seconds.

'I'm in charge, yes and yes'

We will all be none the wiser.

'What is the structure for running the club, how does it stimulate progress and how are the people fulling each role empowered to make decisions'

But if you'd put it like that they won't read it out........

Guest RocketOwl
1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Steering group tomorrow night. Couldn't have been held at a worse time

Unless

Mr Chansiri has proven he's extremely good at manipulating people's views, coming out on top like he did after the launch of Club 1867, and holding the q&a etc

Which makes me think that tomorrow there will be some serious good news to head off the bad vibes.

My prediction is announcing a return to stripes next season.

What do you guys think it might be?

Chansiri in his first two seasons directs us to a playoff final and a playoff semi after years of failure. 

He buys us talemts like FF Hooper Bannan.

Some of you have very short memories. 

5 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Chansiri in his first two seasons directs us to a playoff final and a playoff semi after years of failure. 

He buys us talemts like FF Hooper Bannan.

Some of you have very short memories. 

What prize do you get for losing a play off final and a semi?? 200 mill or a chocolate frog?..i wud rather av finished 10th last season