Good news tomorrow night

Guest Deleted member

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't think you have to have worked at boardroom level of a football club to know its being badly run.

Like I have said before I have never sat in cabinet or been leader of any Government but I know Theresa May is making a balls up of it at the moment.

What is it that you do for a living?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I'm gobsmacked that at the end of season 1 of the 3 year season ticket

The people who bought them weren't asked if they wanted to buy a 'top up' season, to take them back up to a 3 year ticket

As a buyer of a 3 year season ticket, I would have bought another year

Good shout that i'd have done the same 

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

some of the Items I expect to be included in discussions.

Can some weeding be undertaken and trees trimmed behind the kop

The door handle on the mens sh itters opposite gangway c on the north stand has been loose for 3 years, is there any chance  we can get someone in to tighten it up.

Quality of pies and overall catering services, it's absolutely disgusting in  2017 you can't get a 5 course diner from the kiosk.

Is Carlos happy with the current shade of green the pitch is, when the sun shines at the wrong angle it can be very glary, is there anyway of having it toned down.

How long does it take to DC to get from his  home in Thailand to Hillsborough, true fan Bob has a 5 day round trip to get to home games and was intrigued to compare journeys with the chairman. 

After a couple of pints, pie and peas everyone fcuks off home happy as Larry.

No one at any time mentioned this was part of the deal

I feel mislead  and who the feck is larry?

Guest BULGARIA
7 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

What did happen to flying owl btw?

Maybe supporting someone else as when we lost to shrewsbury in the cup the other year she said she was not bothered.

If I don’t like what my local councillor, MP, MEP is doing I have a vote, if I don’t like the way that the owner of the football club that I have supported for most life is doing, I have bog all, other than to cease to pay him for a seat, such is supporting a financially stable club, welcome to the real world.

5 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't think you have to have worked at boardroom level of a football club to know its being badly run.

Like I have said before I have never sat in cabinet or been leader of any Government but I know Theresa May is making a balls up of it at the moment.

Stop paying any attention to the crap the BBC dishes up, it's just for people who can't think for themselves.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Do you really think Chansiri cares what a steering group meeting thinks? 

It won't have even crossed his mind to have some positive news to offset the prospect that somebody, at some stage in the meeting,may raise their voice slightly to a nervously delivered assertive tone.

@SiJ

@sirlawrenceofmadden

@Ash76

As you negged me for this, please confirm what positive news it was he delivered at this meeting.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

@SiJ

@sirlawrenceofmadden

@Ash76

As you negged me for this, please confirm what positive news it was he delivered at this meeting.

Thanks

Ahh yes, just because he didn't deliver any good news with your name on it that just mean he doesn't care 

:goalie:

12 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

It means you are naive - no crime in it.

Far from it, I wasn't the one expecting or predicting good news 

4 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Sorry, I thought you believed Chansiri cared so much about a steering group that he'd make sure he had some positive news for it.

Otherwise, why neg  somebody for saying the opposite? lol

Because it was just an opportunity for you to have another dig at him due to your own grievance 

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

It was just a statement of such obvious truth I find it unbelievable that anybody would disagree with it.

Obviously 

:columbo:

23 hours ago, alanharper said:

It's going to be a Big Brother style plot twist.

DC has had enough of being told he can't run the club properly, so he's handing over the responsibility to everybody present at the Steering Group. You have 30 days to turn everything around, or yer barred.

Hahaha!