Ryan Giggs

Could say the same about Waddle , Sheridan , Palmer , Wilson , Worthington ,even Pearson . Doesn't guarantee they are any good at management even though they were great players . Irish and big Nige might be worth a punt though.

P S  why dont I get hearfs on my posts anymore - doesn't anybody love me ?

Edited by alan48
query
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, alan48 said:

Could say the same about Waddle , Sheridan , Palmer , Wilson , Worthington ,even Pearson . Doesn't guarantee they are any good at management even though they were great players . Irish and big Nige might be worth a punt though.

The things you have to do to keep em happy? wish that was as easy with the missus (i'm right here love coming now)lol

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, alan48 said:

Well I've looked in the Oxford English Dictionary and I can't even find out what a "hearfs" is !!!!!

Is it that bit in front of the fire ?

lol

6 minutes ago, Owl droppings said:

Bobby Charlton was a great player but an unsuccessful manager. The two don’t go hand in hand. Mourinho and Fergie were average players but great managers.

I see your Charlton and raise you a Guardiola and Zidane and even Hoddle and Keegan 

It depends on the person really not the level of success they reached as a player, IMO

32 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

Well I've looked in the Oxford English Dictionary and I can't even find out what a "hearfs" is !!!!!

Is it that bit in front of the fire ?

lol

No I usually make that noise in a fashion  when asked to complete a job at home on Saturday morning ..Then  Hillsborough comes a calling on the " owl phone "lol ....