If not Carlos Carvalhal, Who?

9 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

That's hear say not evidence. 

What are you a lawyer, people who work or have worked at Wednesday do have friends outside. It's not Charlie and the Chocolate factory in Hillsborough.

If your mate got a job there and left and told you over a pint or more likely whatsapp thesedays. Would you accuse him of hearsay?

15 hours ago, OutspokenTom said:

What are you a lawyer, people who work or have worked at Wednesday do have friends outside. It's not Charlie and the Chocolate factory in Hillsborough.

If your mate got a job there and left and told you over a pint or more likely whatsapp thesedays. Would you accuse him of hearsay?

Exactly

Hopefully Chansiri backing Carlos 100% doesn’t mean he’s blind to what’s happening and he will act if necessary 

I’m personally not sure how much worse things can get before needing a change but we’ll have to wait and see. 

Surely winning the next two games is a minimum requirement? 

4 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Hopefully Chansiri backing Carlos 100% doesn’t mean he’s blind to what’s happening and he will act if necessary 

I’m personally not sure how much worse things can get before needing a change but we’ll have to wait and see. 

Surely winning the next two games is a minimum requirement? 

Yes any team that is apparantly going for promotion has to be beating sides like Barnsley and Millwall. If we don’t and Carlos is still here then it’s starting to look suspicious 

On 10/25/2017 at 01:58, Mishowl said:

My point is, there are so many rumours / stories about micro management, recruitment, unhappy staff, DC is skint.......etc, etc, etc but no evidence

So do what you want a buff folder stamped 'Top Secret' and 'Evidence', before you can consider anything?

You yourself say 'so many rumours'.

Have you heard the quaint old English saying 'There is no smoke without fire'?

10 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

If we were run like a normal club then I’ve had an idea that Glenn Hoddle with someone like a Neville brother as coach would be an interesting option.  Sadly we’re not and that would never happen 

lol

I still remember on the morning of the Newcastle game in 1999 the newspaper back page headline was “Sheffield Glennsday” and he was going to take over if we lost that day.  Well we lost 8-0, Wilson kept his job and Hoddle went to the Saints and got them a midtable finish. 

Such is life 

:duntmatter: