If not Carlos Carvalhal, Who?

Irrespective of whether people want Carlos as manager or not, the real question is who would be a realistic option who can work with the current squad and achieve promotion.

This is a real challenge for anyone who would come in. 

Who do you guys think could manage the above?

4 minutes ago, BuckhurstOwl said:

Irrespective of whether people want Carlos as manager or not, the real question is who would be a realistic option who can work with the current squad and achieve promotion.

It's not really a question of who we as fans think could do better. It seems that Doyen will tell DC who he can have.

Just now, BRADDO said:

It's not really a question of who we as fans think could do better. It seems that Doyen will tell DC who he can have.

Perhaps not quite as cut and dried as that, but I certainly don't think we'll be  following the selection process some people will be expecting.

If you remember Carlos's appointment was a slightly bizarre one. 

Think he was meant to come in some sort of advisory role (with Mark Cooper as first team coach?) and then ended up becoming first team coach instead. 

Personally, I'd like to see someone such as Paul Heckingbottom who has done a great job at Barnsley and plays really nice attacking football. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BuckhurstOwl said:

I’ll answer sensibly because I’m bored even tho it’s a repeated thread. 

Basically i’d want anyone British who may understand English football’s demands better and who can motivate players. Such as 

Coleman 
Allardyce 
Pearson
Heckingbottom
Giggs
Keane
Hurst
Neville 
Pardew 
Lambert 

Moyes

But as mentioned I expect it would be an obscure foreign name again 

Totally agree

DC wont sack CC.

However when CC does leave Paul Hurst as got to be a serious contender. Young talented and a Wednesday Fan.

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

Paul Hurst, I'm always for giving a young up and coming manager a go instead of somebody who has proven themselves to be mediocre.