It's a long term relationship.

DC and CC won't be parting anytime soon thank god. All I would say is that after another 10 games they should be about 80% sure whether we'll make it or not this season. I'm pretty sure we'll finish around 8th or 10th TBH. That being said, we have a nucleus of decent young players at the club now, the short term thrust didn't work, time to look at the long game and CC is certainly part of that. So, there is people what need shipping out, people who we need to consolidate our place in the Championship and of course the players who will lead us to the promised land, the young ones.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

DC and CC won't be parting anytime soon thank god. All I would say is that after another 10 games they should be about 80% sure whether we'll make it or not this season. I'm pretty sure we'll finish around 8th or 10th TBH. That being said, we have a nucleus of decent young players at the club now, the short term thrust didn't work, time to look at the long game and CC is certainly part of that. So, there is people what need shipping out, people who we need to consolidate our place in the Championship and of course the players who will lead us to the promised land, the young ones.

If you’re right things will only get worse before they get better.

Guest mrbluesky
8 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

No,no your drunken stupor has got it all wrong,didn`t you here CC say and I quote..."we will be promoted"(this season)

Leave the sensible stuff to the big boys xxx 

Guest RocketOwl
14 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

We are a mid table team. Sooner our fans realise this the better.

Soemone needs to be culpable though for the decline from two playoff finishes to a mid table team. 

It's whoever signs the players.

Hiw many players do we have that are too 6 players?

Westwood, Lees, FF Hooper Lee and Bannan.

The rest would get no where near.

16 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

going backwards then, promotion anniversary year? the young ones? yes maybe in 5yrs rime