Pride

Guest Deleted member

6 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Pride? My chairman and my manager promised me promotion mate, but hey should be proud of my £35m side sat in 16th place losing 4 out of 5 games. Rate side. 

'My chairman and my manager promised me promotion?'

That makes you sound like a spoilt child. 

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Too reyt Grandad, Carlos will turn this round believe you me and we will fire up this league.

If it weren't for incompetent refs and selfish fans who don't appreciate what DC and Carlos av done for our club we'd be in play-offs no bother.

Another stupid comment. Blaming the fans.

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

'My chairman and my manager promised me promotion?'

That makes you sound like a spoilt child. 

And you not understanding my point makes you sound like a dumb child.

Carlos said 2 weeks ago after united "we will be promoted this season"... yet we are sat in 16th place. Point is fans have a right to be annoyed if these are the comments of our manager. But hey some things are lost on some people ey 

Guest Deleted member
11 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Carlos said 2 weeks ago after united "we will be promoted this season"... yet we are sat in 16th place. Point is fans have a right to be annoyed if these are the comments of our manager. But hey some things are lost on some people ey 

F*** me is it May already?? What happened to November, December etc??

Did we beat the pigs? Please tell me we beat the pigs

25 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

With the greatest respect to Grandads mood swing, this horse has well and truly bolted.

I can't remember a manager at S6 as dead in the water as Carlos is.

It's over. This season is a write off.

Start hoping for the right replacement.

Nothing to write off yet.  Still plenty of games left to play this season.  

35 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Too reyt Grandad, Carlos will turn this round believe you me and we will fire up this league.

If it weren't for incompetent refs and selfish fans who don't appreciate what DC and Carlos av done for our club we'd be in play-offs no bother.

Yeah the selfish fans for wanting a bit of success for the club they love and support. For questioning things regarding the club when they are concerned. 

It's comments like yours that really boils my pi$$. Idiot.

13 minutes ago, Grandad said:

F*** me is it May already?? What happened to November, December etc??

Did we beat the pigs? Please tell me we beat the pigs

Oh didn't realise games in August, September and October mean nothing and we should just ignore the results and poor performances and only have an opinion come May... my bad :laugh:

4 hours ago, oldishowl said:

We did play some good stuff today with a lot of good performances and very little luck

Always an uphill battle with 10

What it illustrated to me was the players are still playing for the manager. 

Of course they are; there are no consequences under CC so why would they not? Favourites remain his favourites. Tactics go unchanged. Tip tap, sideways backwards, no pressure. Going 1 or 2 down from utter incompetence and lack of desire and tempo then being congratulated for getting a draw after only just starting to play in the 2nd half. Cant deal with physicality or teams who are organised and defensive. That is the pattern under Carlos.

Players who can do as they like and with no fear of replacement because apparently (based on whats been reported) we have given our transfer discretion over to the whims of some merky agencies (in the guise of advice) who are using the club as some sort of player housing system at DC's expense, unbeknown to him.

I bet the players will be very nervous when hopefully DC kicks CC. A new manager may actually mean consequences and a reorganisation of the club's transfer policy. 

5 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

He might not turn it round but today apart from Loovens the players did us proud and that's Carlos players.

Did you go today and see the effort from the lads?

Hahahaha

Our expenditure ahold merit more than effort, I'm sorry. 

Guest Deleted member
6 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

This season is f*cked.

I will happily make a charity bet out of this.

£20 we won't make the play offs? 

Ok mate, I'll have that one with you. 

Archer Project for me. You pick yours and I'll donate if we don't make the play offs