Pride

Guest Deleted member

I feel like based on the circumstances and the effort the players put in today considering that it would be harsh on Carlos or the players.. yet again poor decisions may have cost us not 1 but 3 points. The rules of football are made for a reason.. the referees are supposed to enforce the rules and make the correct decisions. Alot of fans say we can't blame the ref for losing but I disagree. If a player commits a foul and we are entitled to a penalty then we should get one. If we had got 2 potential pens today we could have gone on to win. Same with the other poor decisions that haven't gone our way.

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Carlos clearly hasn't lost the dressing room

He hasn't.  

Even if it had been 11 v 11 today and we won at a canter, I don't think we will ever play well week in week out under Carlos.

Love him to bits - but this season is the same as last season without the luck for me.

I think many of us get extra frustrated when we see Udders doing well and then think back to that awful play-off strategy of trying to win 1-0 over two legs.

Guest Kameron
3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Oh good, and here’s me thinking we've played like cvnts these last two games.  It’s time for a change.

6A7C0A2C-8AE1-4136-BBF1-D3E4483296BE.jpeg

11 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

We did play some good stuff today with a lot of good performances and very little luck

Always an uphill battle with 10

What it illustrated to me was the players are still playing for the manager. 

But only 1 attempt on target according to Sky match stats.

None on target according to BBC stats.out of 11 attempts.

In games like this you have to make rare chances count.

Prrtty much says it all really

I agree with a lot on here players put in a right shift today and we are unlucky not to come away with at least a point....... they battled all the way after the sending off and for a lot of the time you wouldn't know we were down to 10...... Next two games are crucial 

21 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Just got in, read most thread titles, and can't see anybody saying they were proud of us today

I was. Massively. We played with spirit, determination, a never say die approach despite going 1-0 down and losing our captain so early on

The fans were outstanding, much better than at Bolton. Maybe we are better playing in front of slightly smaller away followings, the more regular, less toxic fans.

Carlos can turn this round

Spot on Grandad. We can pull this season round starting next week v dingles, and if not then we move on and do it v Milwall. Yes, proud of the amazing support and a brave effort on the pitch. 

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Absolute pathetic comment, but to be expected.

Got to agree,only Truefans aren`t toxic,a very crass and narrow minded thing to say,,30,000 at Wembley @Grandad 

20 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Just got in, read most thread titles, and can't see anybody saying they were proud of us today

I was. Massively. We played with spirit, determination, a never say die approach despite going 1-0 down and losing our captain so early on

The fans were outstanding, much better than at Bolton. Maybe we are better playing in front of slightly smaller away followings, the more regular, less toxic fans.

I was proud of the fans today you were awsome as heard on radio sheff, the team reacted with spirit after a major blow, but why oh why do we get into this mess in the first place, slow lethargic starts, poor performance with 11 men like last week, the uncertainty has become norm and thats not right

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

But only 1 attempt on target according to Sky match stats.

None on target according to BBC stats.out of 11 attempts.

In games like this you have to make rare chances count.

Prrtty much says it all really

I am not interested in stats 

Went to the game and watched the players work their socks off for the manager and club, showing a lot of ability 

1 minute ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Spot on Grandad. We can pull this season round starting next week v dingles, and if not then we move on and do it v Milwall. Yes, proud of the amazing support and a brave effort on the pitch. 

And if not after those two games then there's always the next one lol

Carlos can turn this around if he really wants to. The problem he has is that glaringly obvious everyone on here can see it and have been able to for a while. 

He refuses to change /adapt,stubbornly and blindly following the faith he has in the strategy he insists on employing out on the pitch. 

He needs to make some changes, strategies, tactics, starting line up. Everyone in this league looked at how a few teams sussed us out last year and now employ the tactics that nullify us. Needs to change some things up and catch the opposition cold, start doing some things that they haven't pre planned for all week. Not hard to do, we could try spending more time on set pieces too, as managers of struggling teams will tell you they can be like gold dust and the difference between losing or getting a favourable result. 

Guest Deleted member
Just now, Kameron said:

If supporters are happy with today’s performance, they deserve to see us where we are. 

Where were you sat?

33 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I am guessing most of the "fans" who are spouting negativity, didn't go, didn't listen and have simply latched onto the loss.

2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

We battled but like so many games watching Wednesday you just know we ain’t gonna score. 

Another game with zero shots on target- why can we not get the fundamentals right?

Love Bannan, rate him highly as a player. Has all the skills eexcept one. 

His shooting is awful. Get there early and watch the wam ups next week .

We really need goals from him and Wallace. They have done it in the past but everything goes high or wide at the moment.

Guest mrbluesky
25 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Performances and points says you are wrong, you enjoyed today but keep a clear head fella.

13 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Do you dabble with heroin by any chance?