Pride

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Just got in, read most thread titles, and can't see anybody saying they were proud of us today

I was. Massively. We played with spirit, determination, a never say die approach despite going 1-0 down and losing our captain so early on

The fans were outstanding, much better than at Bolton. Maybe we are better playing in front of slightly smaller away followings, the more regular, less toxic fans.

Carlos can turn this round

Just now, Grandad said:

Just got in, read most thread titles, and can't see anybody saying they were proud of us today

I was. Massively. We played with spirit, determination, a never say die approach despite going 1-0 down and losing our captain so early on

The fans were outstanding, much better than at Bolton. Maybe we are better playing in front of slightly smaller away followings, the more regular, less toxic fans.

I was genuinely impressed with not conceding away at a tough ground against 11 very decent players for 80min. Can't fault the effort there. The second goal was cruel really, if somewhat inevitable.

The team were clearly running themselves ragged for the manager and the fans, and that says a lot more to me than they're simply 'comfortable'.

There's a fair bit needs to change but yes, I was proud of them today. I think they fought very hard under nightmare circumstances.

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Keep on clapping if you want 

Make thee mind up lol.

I like Carlos. I'd be sad to see him go.

He's a character.

But he's hit a road block. Things have probably gone too far. 

We've clung on in hope for over a year now that he'd get us back to our best.

Megson came in at the right time, Jones came and went when the time was right. Gray did a decent job and Carlos came and took us to the next level.

Just think now it's that time again.

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

We've gone backwards.

People really need to shape up and realise it. Especially DC.

But yeah, because we only lost 2-0 today after going down to 10 men after 4 minutes then let's continue to think CC can turn it around.

The Portuguese honeymoon is over.

So that's a no then you didn't go...what a surprise

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

We are losing too many games. It's that simple.

You know what they say pride comes before. 

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Absolute pathetic comment, but to be expected.