Rowetts penalty admission

Rowett told BBC Radio Derby: "It was another fast start and again we focus on the negatives - I certainly did at half-time.

"We got ourselves into some great positions where we should have done better. Sheffield Wednesday created too many chances for my likings - they should have had a penalty when Fozzy (Craig Forsyth) accidently caught the players' feet. And it should have been 1-1. They were unlucky."

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Rowett told BBC Radio Derby: "It was another fast start and again we focus on the negatives - I certainly did at half-time.

"We got ourselves into some great positions where we should have done better. Sheffield Wednesday created too many chances for my likings - they should have had a penalty when Fozzy (Craig Forsyth) accidently caught the players' feet. And it should have been 1-1. They were unlucky."

you'll never get anywhere on here with the truth lol 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

so lets go forth and breed positivity, a boost in confidence will have a dramatic effect