just watched penalty decision back 4 times on ifollow

It's a clear penalty and a red card. Double jeopardy rule is only if it is a genuine attempts to play the ball. I think Loovens was trying to bring him down outside the box but he was too late and it was inside the box.

Fletcher should have had two penalties as well. One for the shove in the back in the first half. Second for the cross in the second half where he's trying to pull away to the back post and Wisdom is pulling him back by his shirt for 2-3 seconds.

58 minutes ago, Libertine said:

You’re all imagining things to try and peddle this myth that referees are somehow conspiring against us. 

Nah. They're just flipping useless altogether. Fletchers penalty claim was just as justified as Derbys 

1 hour ago, Libertine said:

You’re all imagining things to try and peddle this myth that referees are somehow conspiring against us. 

Spot on. It’s getting tiresome now. 

I could forgive Carlos the odd bit of bad luck, but ffs it’s gone beyond that now. 

Just now, debram said:

ok, whats your opinion on our denied penalties, hoop and fletch

Though Fletches was maybe although he should have done better with the initial chance. Once the chance was gone he went down which made it look like he was clutching abit I thought. 

If you mean when Davis tacked Hooper in the first half, it looked a clean challenge. Hooper hesitated and allowed him this to recover. 

There could have been 4 or 5 pens given today. 

1 minute ago, Pod9 said:

Though Fletches was maybe although he should have done better with the initial chance. Once the chance was gone he went down which made it look like he was clutching abit I thought. 

If you mean when Davis tacked Hooper in the first half, it looked a clean challenge. Hooper hesitated and allowed him this to recover. 

There could have been 4 or 5 pens given today. 

ok thanks for your honest opinion, sounds like we were not too harshly done by ,i was listening on radio sheff which sometimes can be misleading

Rubbish. Loovens did not act innocent. He knew he messed up. On the replay in the lead up to it, Lee and Bannan just glance at each other as neither knows who is playing in front of back 4. CB's just back off and off, leading to last ditch tackle. 

It's crap nervy football. They all looked scared of putting a tackle in. 

4 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

It's a clear penalty and a red card. Double jeopardy rule is only if it is a genuine attempts to play the ball. I think Loovens was trying to bring him down outside the box but he was too late and it was inside the box.

Fletcher should have had two penalties as well. One for the shove in the back in the first half. Second for the cross in the second half where he's trying to pull away to the back post and Wisdom is pulling him back by his shirt for 2-3 seconds.

What about the fxxking hand ball yellow card last week.  He didn't stop a goal scoring opportunity. He stopped a fxxking real goal.