How many years have you supported Sheffield Wednesday?

32 years watching the Owls mainly home but some away, I have seen premier league, championship, league 1, fa cup, league cup, Johnstone paint trophy, England b internations, under 21 internationals, European championships, Eufa cup games, inter toto cup, Anglo Italian cup and the steel city cup all at Hillsborough not bad for a bloke from stannington.

The worst match was when Denmark had the kop in Euro 96 red and white on the kop just wrong but I was sat behind schmichael when davor shucar chip him what a goal against possible the best keeper I have seen not including Chris woods of course WTF:

Edited by room0035

First that I can remember went with my dad in 1965 when I was 6, no idea of who we played or the score, just remember the experience.. Still get nervous and as excited as a kitten every match.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

First match I recall watching was the '66 Cup Final on telly. Absolutely heartbroken. It prepared me well! First live match was Feb 1967.

51 years of suffering!

Oh yes what's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing time after time and expecting a different result!

Became a fan in 1986 and started collecting the Panini Football '87 stickers to familiarise myself with the players.

First match I saw on TV was the game against Spurs in the snow in 1988.

First match I went to was at Palace in 1990.

First visit to Sheffield was for a game, also against Palace, in 1994.

My first game was in 61, think it was against Burnley, not entirely sure to be honest.

But the one defining memory of that day was walking up the stone steps in the middle of the North(my dad and two uncles had season tickets in the same seats for over 20 years) then getting to the top and seeing the pitch and ground in all it's glory, it was awe inspiring and took my breath away, still get the same feelings now on the rare occasions I get to visit, getting tingles just thinking about it.

Hillsborough is both magnificent and beautiful.

• Like 2

Ever since i was born because my dad had blue and white blood, ime 58 and remember crying when we lost the 66 cup final to Everton, went to some games with dad up to being 11 then started going with my mates after that, been on the roller coaster ever since uto.