carlos will be r8ght it will come good

we will be r8 under carlos  hes had his blip for the season now we move forward to the premier league after all we have no automatic right to expect to win every match a nice 3.0 win tomorrow followered by giving both barnsley and millwall a kicking  and life at swfc will be normal service resumed and to top it all off the kits will be out monday the store is getting restocked a bonanza for every fan, life gonna be good being a wednesday fan :manager:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cahoot65 said:

we will be r8 under carlos  hes had his blip for the season now we move forward to the premier league after all we have no automatic right to expect to win every match a nice 3.0 win tomorrow followered by giving both barnsley and millwall a kicking  and life at swfc will be normal service resumed and to top it all off the kits will be out monday the store is getting restocked a bonanza for every fan, life gonna be good being a wednesday fan :manager:  

Correct - well maybe....Whatever happens we could do with some positivity. The guys in charge are doing their best / they're not trying to sabotage the club so we could after so many years of rubbish give them the benefit of the doubt.

4 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

More chance of getting your rep into a positive to be honest :manager:

Nice to see someone feeling positive for a change instead of ripping club to pieces and hoping we lose just because they would be proved right about change in manager. 

I think its coming to point where we could do with a fresh approach to games with a new manager but I'll be at Derby today cheering for boys from kick off to final whistle.

I won't be shouting abuse at a player because of a misplaced pass or mistimed tackle... I might mumble ffs. 

8 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

I admire your optimism

41 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

What kind of things do you need to say to have a negative rep of that much? lol

He's a pig. Never had a good word to say hence the rep,  and see how now the pressure is on Carlos he's suddenly trying to be positive and support him.

Edited by alanharper
typo