Put down the Kool-aid, please.

I usually enjoy a look at OT as it has the latest SWFC news almost instantaneously, ticket info, a fair few funny threads, basically a one stop shop for anything Owls.

Lately it has become insufferable because of the cancerous members who seem to thrive on slating our club at every opportunity. The criticism regarding this year's team performances are fair as long as you refrain from being abusive, but I've met shoe waving blades with more decorum than many recent posters on OT.

These people will literally whine about the smallest detail you could imagine and they love it. They profess love for our club but are really born spoilers.

It's a lifelong journey supporting Wednesday. There is, has been and always will be more downs than ups, which is why we always celebrate our great victories like no other team in the land.

We are a family club, with impeccable tradition and values when compared to most other English clubs, usually without too much of the feet stamping, boo boy, nasty element.

The kind of one hundred percent negatively at the moment will obviously have a detrimental effect on our club. This is where we can effect the club. We can't, as lots on here seem to think, pick the new manager. That is schoolyard talk.

I implore you all to be more positive for the good of our club or we'll be back in the pub league with major debt again in no time and the blame will not just be Mr Chansiri's, but ours too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I usually enjoy a look at OT as it has the latest SWFC news almost instantaneously, ticket info, a fair few funny threads, basically a one stop shop for anything Owls.

Lately it has become insufferable because of the cancerous members who seem to thrive on slating our club at every opportunity. The criticism regarding this year's team performances are fair as long as you refrain from being abusive, but I've met shoe waving blades with more decorum than many recent posters on OT.

These people will literally whine about the smallest detail you could imagine and they love it. They profess love for our club but are really born spoilers.

It's a lifelong journey supporting Wednesday. There is, has been and always will be more downs than ups, which is why we always celebrate our great victories like no other team in the land.

We are a family club, with impeccable tradition and values when compared to most other English clubs, usually without too much of the feet stamping, boo boy, nasty element.

The kind of one hundred percent negatively at the moment will obviously have a detrimental effect on our club. This is where we can effect the club. We can't, as lots on here seem to think, pick the new manager. That is schoolyard talk.

I implore you all to be more positive for the good of our club or we'll be back in the pub league with major debt again in no time and the blame will not just be Mr Chansiri's, but ours too.

Best post ive read in weeks

12 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, the blades will never have more decorum than us, they are off another planet, why should there now be more downs than ups, we have the money and managed right should be up there with the best and yes have the support equal to any in the land, it feels right now that we are not being regarded as a family, our pockets and loyalty are being tested to the hilt, we are positive without doubt but deserve to have the effort that we are giving returned.

I'm not saying we don't deserve to have our efforts repaid by the team, absolutely we do. Booing the team after the loss to Bolton was deserved and this will always happen. I am talking about carrying that on afterwards relentlessly. For god's sake, we have a boycott the kit post on here from an Owls 'fan' and many others like it.

Ah but having an opinion is one thing. Having the opposite opinion to what you’re saying is negative. 

DC has given us tremendous backing I can’t argue but on the other hand he has completely ostracised a large section of the fan base. 

Why shouldnt they speak out about it? So long as it’s not abusive?

Last time I checked it wasn’t North Korea. 

Another attempt to shut down debate and opinion.

These posts are becoming quite frequent which in itself is quite telling. Reality can only be avoided for so long before it catches up with you but accepting it can still challenge many.

You don’t ramp up prices and expectation without paying the price when your ruse has been called out.

We won’t get promotion under this manager, despite spending over £30 million. Carlos has spent more on one player than all the net spend of his predecessors combined since dropping out of the Premier League.

Now when DC took over I was thrilled with the prospect of us simply not being relegation fodder every year and us being financially solvent. Then the manager changed, the money started flying along with promises sorry no demands of promotion in two seasons.

I don’t expect us to win every game (especially in this division) hell every derby even. However to lose like we did against Bolton, not once but twice conceding 5 goals when hardly anyone has conceded against them. That was poor, and given the context of our resources is utterly unacceptable.

I was gobsmacked Carlos was given yet another season. As much as he has achieved, he was given time and money and failed twice to meet his target. A target not set by the fans but the owner.

Theres two quotes from Einstein that ring true regarding Carlos and DC. What ever caused the problem wil never be the solution... and trying the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome is the definition of madness.

I'm sorry but all the criticism on and off field has been brought on themselves. Carlos for refusing to adapt and DC for over inflating his asset yet ducking the decision to get rid after the last play off.

I won’t even start with Doyen... 

Oh and to the OP, from someone who has had multiple family members touched by cancer, you can firmly shove your cancerous remarks up your backside. 

Edited by pussface

3 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Winning games = Positivity 

3 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Rubbish