Pubs near Derbys ground

Blessington may be a bit difficult to find. The Brunswick near the station is great and about 10 mins to ground. Those in centre more like 20mins. The Exeter, Derby Tap, Silk Mill and Dolphin are all good beer and friendly. As ever its probably not a great idea to to go OTT about being an away fan though I doubt it would be a problem in any of those.

16 minutes ago, Herbie Owl said:

Going to game tomorrow and wanting to know if anybody knows of any pubs near the ground that us Wednesday fans will be drinking in.

Thanks WAWAW

The smithfield serves a nice pint, plenty of hand pulled ales too, about a ten minute walk down to pride Park too

Screenshot_20171020-160741.png

4 hours ago, Eatonram said:

Blessington may be a bit difficult to find. The Brunswick near the station is great and about 10 mins to ground. Those in centre more like 20mins. The Exeter, Derby Tap, Silk Mill and Dolphin are all good beer and friendly. As ever its probably not a great idea to to go OTT about being an away fan though I doubt it would be a problem in any of those.

Good post, about spot on. there's also two Weatherspoons in the centre, babington arms and the standing order, I would avoid the neptune which is actually a cracking pub that I really  but can be full of locals with 'character'. 

If you fancy something to eat there is an excellent all you can eat Indian which also has some English food called the slice of India. Good food and cheap.  if you work for the nhs bring your ID as you also get 10% off 

4 hours ago, Crewton Ram said:

Slice of India is well out of the city centre - they'd need a taxi there and back garymegson

If 4 people can afford £30 odd quid each to watch second division football they can afford a couple of quid each for a cab or better still have a 20 min walk to the ground and burn some of the calories off lol