#boycottthekit

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

Mate you don't have to be a prat to be all Wednesday.

A true fan follows the club through thick and thin, we will still be here long after DC has gone and if he continue to try and fleece the fans to pay for his and Carlos numerous error for the last 2 + a bit season then he won't be here for much longer.

Maybe the Chairman should get his hand in his own pocket and pay for all the free advertising he has around the club on the shirts, on the stadium, on the advertising board then maybe we wouldn't be in the poo with FFP. 

But we are all Wednesday (shame the chairman isn't)

Do you know much money DC has put into the club? 

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

Guest Copthorneowl
38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Christ

Has this thread really gone from retail anger to equating buying a shirt is treason to all those who perished in World War II?

lol

Yep take it out of context.  Point being we live in a society we can do what we want as regards what we purchase so no need for anybody to form a ring to tell us what we should do either buy em don't buy em suit yourself I couldn't care less, but they are not a reason to beat the owner with a stick unless you're bonkers. 

100+ posts mostly rubbishing the owner over shirts........terrific stuff.

I’m sure the shirt was £50 last year ?  Arnt all football shirts similar price?  

I don’t buy replica kits because I think there for kids to be quite honest, but I’ll happily go and spend 50/60 quid on some of the decent training gear or a coat for the winter 

dunno what all the drama is about, yeah there late but what did people really expect ?  Tenner a chuck ? 

5 minutes ago, Steevo said:

Out of interest, what would people pay for a great quality, striped Kit, by a top manufacturer, .....a real good,traditional design, with super stripes Kit like this below?1411_2.jpg

£60?

I'm boycotting it. Not sure why yet but I'm sure social media angry bandwagon jumping will soon give me a thousand reasons. 

Guest Copthorneowl
15 minutes ago, Steevo said:

Out of interest, what would people pay for a great quality, striped Kit, by a top manufacturer, .....a real good,traditional design, with super stripes Kit like this below?1411_2.jpg

£60?

£60 squid, stripes, wrong logo, short sleeves!!!!!!

Carlos out,     Chansiri out,  Joe Palmer out. 

22 minutes ago, Steevo said:

£60?

I'd buy it, I've saved up from last year and this so I've got plenty to spare. lol And although I'm in my 40's, I'd wear it with pride 

1 hour ago, Steevo said:

£60?

Now THATS a Wednesday shirt ^^^^^^^^^^^

I personally would prefer a kit with stripes, but my Dad gave me a photo of him as a kid in his first Wednesday kit which is the same as the one going on sale on Monday. Can understand the upset with the price as it was supposed to be done in house for a cheaper kit, but as long as it is blue and white I don't care