#boycottthekit

14 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

I didnt realise you spoke on behalf of the fans? 

You are basing this assertion upon what exactly? The proven echo-chamber that is social media? A survey of Owls fans? Your mate Dave down the pub? How can you be so sure of this growing discontent?

By all means rally the troops and storm Hillsborough! Sack all the staff and start again with real Owls fans who understand the complexities of how to run a business like a football club? I guarantee that 99% of Owlstalk posters wouldn't have the first clue if DC said "all right. Off you go lads. Give it your best shot".

I have never run a Government but know Theresa May is making hash of it.

I was annoyed at last years kit and the ticket prices and the badge but then I saw how many people were at hillsborough happily wearing it. Seems a lot of football fans are loyal bordering on totally submissive. There won't be any great change in English football until fans take a stand collectively.

Guest Copthorneowl
4 hours ago, Striggy said:

No need for a boycott, if you don't like the kit, or think its too expensive, or too late then don't buy it.  If on the other hand you like it, want one, can afford it, then please buy it and support the club and get yourself or your child a shirt into the bargain.  I just don't like these anti club crusades on here all the time, by all means post your opinion but stop trying to rally support for your own beliefs.  We can all do that but it really makes no difference.  For myself i like the kit, it's my era, don't like stripes and don't get the furore surrounding the lack of them, it's still Wednesday.  Mild rant over.

#buythekit

Spot on post, well said.

If you want to buy do so, if not don't, but don't try to shove you views down others throats. Some of us will stand by the manager, players, owner ....some won't fair enough.

We live in England not North Korea our dads and grandads fought live and died for us to please our bloody selves so get on do just that ........I will. 

Edited by Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl
2 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

One thing I have noticed.

We're not all Wednesday are we.

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Mate you don't have to be a prat to be all Wednesday.

A true fan follows the club through thick and thin, we will still be here long after DC has gone and if he continue to try and fleece the fans to pay for his and Carlos numerous error for the last 2 + a bit season then he won't be here for much longer.

Maybe the Chairman should get his hand in his own pocket and pay for all the free advertising he has around the club on the shirts, on the stadium, on the advertising board then maybe we wouldn't be in the poo with FFP. 

But we are all Wednesday (shame the chairman isn't)

@room0035 is this a serious post how can you call him a prat for a simple 100% true post.

Your and others comments towards the best owner we've probably ever had based on the FACTS of his generosity so far leave me astonished you really are a self entitled individual. We can all be critical of some decisions yes prices are too high, yes the commercial side is poorly run at this pint in time but:

The guy you dis has splashed more money into this club in a couple of years than anyone ever in our history sure some large amounts have been truly spunked on poor value players but mate you're on another planet right now you're attitude is bobbar and that of many others.

The amount of pure sheite being handed out is complete crap, he's making mistakes, he's stubborn he's dictatorial but he's still taken us outof the potential perennial scrap yard to the brink of the Premier league with good players and an improved infrastructure that we could only have dreamed about three years ago.

This is thread is bloody toxic and if I were the guy who flies thousands of miles to just be here to support both from a managerial point and financially I'd think boll..oaks I'll sell this on there's no thanks here.  Where the feck have we got this attitude from? It seems like....well we can't shoot Carlos lets lay into Chansiri.

Get one thing clear much of what he's done I don't like and said so long ago when ballsed up pay for players but Jesus our fan base need to think about the alternative yes it would be great to pay £20 per match against Stevenage lets go down that route.

Theyre just Shirts ffs get it in perspective.

1 hour ago, Copthorneowl said:

Spot on post, well said.

If you want to buy do so, if not don't, but don't try to shove you views down others throats. Some of us will stand by the manager, players, owner ....some won't fair enough.

We live in England not North Korea our dads and grandads fought live and died for us to please our bloody selves so get on do just that ........I will. 

Christ

Has this thread really gone from retail anger to equating buying a shirt is treason to all those who perished in World War II?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

25 minutes ago, Left-footed Filth said:

Why boycott it? 

What's the point?

Next year's kit will be released on time and will be £60 any way. It's not like boycotting this year's will change anything.

Did you join the black ballooners when they were running amok shouting Allen Out?

Owlstalk Shop

5 hours ago, robowl4life said:

Yeahhh!!! 

I don't buy the shirts anyway as I'm a grown bloke and would feel a bit of a t1t in one. 

Me too I would feel a bit or lot of t1t in one......preferably 34c's lol

Edited by Bark1062

6 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

£59 chuffing quid for a shirt

£45 chuffing quid for a kids shirt

On a kit that they've manufactured in-house, that's out of date and with no guarantee of the quality and durability?

They could have charged half the price and still made more money per shirt than on the Sondico deal. Pure greed.

WTAF are they smoking at Hillsborough? 

And it's not even got bl33ding stripes FFS!!!

Seriously, as fans we cannot stand for this any more we have to show our disgust.

#boycottthekit

Another who needs to keep their f**king beak out. If people want to buy it then they will if they don’t  then they won’t. ffs