Are Derby selling us booze b4 and at ht?

5 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

The morons that throw beer in the air at halftime while they film it and send it to away days on Twitter like other clubs chavs do. Im surprised they get served as they look about 14....unless they get tango to buy um

Don't no but I want there job as why would you waste a fiver to chuck it all over each other

6 minutes ago, 442 said:

I buy 3. Down two and lob the other.

I then pull out a wad of £50's and start burning them.

After that I set off a few flares before returning to the stand. 

I too do all of the above..

and if the mood takes me i might attempt to rip a advertising board or kiosk menu board down

On 19/10/2017 at 15:18, Hirstyslegend said:

I hear it's cos we're not drinking it we just pore it over stewards :nuhiu: and each other

On 19/10/2017 at 15:52, Hirstyslegend said:

I dint no I struggled to think why but seen it quite a few times now on YouTube at nearly every ground we go to

After last weeks halftime beer throwing nonsense, I wouldn’t serve beers at any point to our so called fans....oh and it looks like Manwithastick doesn’t agree with you both; he’s probably one of them.

49 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

After last weeks halftime beer throwing nonsense, I wouldn’t serve beers at any point to our so called fans....oh and it looks like Manwithastick doesn’t agree with you both; he’s probably one of them.

He more than likely is and I just don't give two hoots:ghoulguy: