The real reason there's a meltdown at SWFC

I may be in the minority, but I couldn't give a flying what they do (genuinely I didn't know they'd won until Monday morning, they're the last result I'd look for).   Im in the Carlos in camp (by a fraction).  I'm loosing / lost faith in the entire management team because theyre not getting the best out of the squad, not dropping undroppables and not finding a way to beat teams who press us.  The other lot are irrelevant.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I can think of more reasons.

The kit fiasco 

Change of stripes

Change of badge

Random signings without addressing key areas.

Signings that never play.

Faith in a manager that should have gone after the Huddersfield games.

Fans being priced out of supporting the club.

Fans paying more to watch dross than Man City fans to watch UCL football.

150th anniversary turning in to a complete mockery.

These are my reasons for being disgruntled at the minute.

Crowds are highest they've been for years - not true.

Whatever methods that United are using it’s working well for them.

Just like Wolves have their way and Cardiff their. 

We need to find our own way and get on a roll.

This league is a constant fight for points and we aren’t winning that fight on as many occasions. 

6 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Whatever methods that United are using it’s working well for them.

Just like Wolves have their way and Cardiff their. 

We need to find our own way and get on a roll.

We had it in Year One. 

But we've abandoned it to do an impression  of a poor man's Burnley. (Should such a thing be possible)

2 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

tell that to a 1 working man who would like to go with family but cant.no its not wrong

Go on I’ll bite, you say it’s not wrong but crowds are the highest they’ve been in my lifetime (Of supporting Wednesday anyway). Is it not fair to say that if you want something enough you’re willing to make sacrifices for it? Rough guess. 80ish% of houses have all got something they could sacrifice in order to save for something else. Be it; Drinking, smoking, betting, takeaways. Those are just a few examples off the top of my head that could all be stopped (or cut down on) in order to help save money to go to the match once a month with Gert, Tarquin & Tarquine. There’s usually something that could give. 

The ones who say they don't give a monkeys about how United are doing are the truly deluded ones. You can bet your last rolo if they were bottom of the league these same Owls would be gloating continuously. Face it, historically they are our greatest rivals and the fact they've happened on Wilder, someone I genuinely believe will reach the top of the tree in management just makes our manager look even poorer in comparison than he is (and he IS poor!). This is aside from the relative costs of the squad but bring that into the equation and it's incredibly embarrassing for us right now. If we were United fans we would be giving it large. The fact that they are now is entirely justified. 

There were so many on here before the season started saying they would be very poor in this league compared to the pub league and would really struggle. I was of the opinion that they would surprise people due to having an excellent manager, confidence and momentum and got laughed at by some. You can tell from their stats (W8, lost 4, drawn 0meaning Wilder has a 66.67% win record!!)) that they are playing positive, attacking football and must be commended for that. The fact they have a chairman and manager who are actual lifelong fans is very rare (unique?) these days...

Edited by Almat
  • Like 1

Just now, EXCALIBUR said:

of course it is.would you pay full price ?

If I was a season ticket holder, no. I’d have a season ticket. 

If I had to, I’d pay the full price for a season ticket rather than reduced cause it’ll save a few quid over the course of the season. 

For the record, I’m not a STH and when I do go to matches, when I’m not at work, I pay full price.