Which are you?

It's a great post that Snoots ...

You don't realise until you see them both there with description .

I would go with Fanatic here 

And I think that description sums up at least the 50 years I've been attending 

Hillsborough.

It's "The Extreme Cause" that swung it

I Don't agree with Gary Banister

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

13 minutes ago, Gary's Banister said:

For me supporters support the club financially by spending money either in the club shop or going to games, whereas fans tend to sit on the settee with a cuppa and moan like fek on the internet

what am i then ive tipped thousands of £s

to the club  over a few seasons  and never go to a game but sit on the sofa with a cuppa and moan on the internet  lol 

Edited by trevdi9

21 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Stick to your superb OMDT your lordship. This is too complicated. 

Is it a trick question?

I have absolutely no idea old scout ...

f50ddb80ec5f65212ada08ad14198a6d.jpg

It might be. Not sure. ... Support. ..cheering , whooping , clapping and the like. I'd have thought or financial support via the coffers - filling the tills buying Steve MacKenzie cup coasters.

Fanatic...going to silly places at silly times, standing in the rain getting married in the ground......Won't have red pegs on the washing line wouldn't buy wood from Lavers on principle..... . ..am I a fanatic....I don't know....I think I'm a supporter. ..I buy tickets....go to games.....buy over priced tea....never booed the lads in all my time going never , could bring myself too.....did once thank the Chap next to me though for singing 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' at Giles De Bilde....felt I wanted to....but he had the shirt on...and I didn't want to think I might somehow play a part in the days defeat on account of me helping create a bad vibe to play in....is that fanatical?.....don't know......aversley Im getting upset at no stripes.....aversley and convinced the brushed banana away kit is costing us points on account of being so fecking awful and upsetting the footballing God's. ...I think I am a supporter....I clap good play. ...don't boo bad play..... maybe I'm a bit of both. 

You?

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I have absolutely no idea old scout ...

f50ddb80ec5f65212ada08ad14198a6d.jpg

It might be. Not sure. ... Support. ..cheering , whooping , clapping and the like. I'd have thought or financial support via the coffers - filling the tills buying Steve MacKenzie cup coasters.

Fanatic...going to silly places at silly times, standing in the rain getting married in the ground......Won't have red pegs on the washing line wouldn't buy wood from Lavers on principle..... . ..am I a fanatic....I don't know....I think I'm a supporter. ..I buy tickets....go to games.....buy over priced tea....never booed the lads in all my time going never , could bring myself too.....did once thank the Chap next to me though for singing 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' at Giles De Bilde....felt I wanted to....but he had the shirt on...and I didn't want to think I might somehow play a part in the days defeat on account of me helping create a bad vibe to play in....is that fanatical?.....don't know......aversley Im getting upset at no stripes.....aversley and convinced the brushed banana away kit is costing us points on account of being so fecking awful and upsetting the footballing God's. ...I think I am a supporter....I clap good play. ...don't boo bad play..... maybe I'm a bit of both. 

You?

Your looking a bit rough mi`lord 

Are the peasants revolting ? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, themaskedowl said:

No, damn it Trev its superfan or nothing. Don't make me come up there. 

bless you mate i'm blushing now , hey iv'e cracked the photoshop thingy  so many thanks for the help

Edited by trevdi9
  • Like 1