Is our problem we're neither CC season 1 or season 2

I've been trying to figure out why we are so inconsistent, I know I'm over thinking it.

However, it seems it could be we're neither so gung-ho that we try and outscore the 'opposites' as we seemed to be in CCs first season and we just aren't tight and compact enough as we were last season. 

FF played a big part in his first season after the turning point at Burnley, but he's not been available very much this season. I think Loovens and Westwood have either been injured or not up to the usual standards this season (that they were last) which has made us look vulnerable, particularly without Hutchs energy to screen the defence (although to be fair to Jones he's not done a bad job in some games).

im guessing many would like to see the CC team of his first season again but I'm not sure we have the fit personnel to do that, i.e. Missing FF and Matias not match fit etc.

Discuss.

With loovens and hutch fit, the first 11 that finish the play off final differs by two player Reach and Fletcher and when Fessi is fit Fletcher will be benched.

So what has changed in the play, basically the crab like tactics and the fact every attack goes through Bannan it's slow and predictable, no width, no pace, no plan b. This is firmly down to one person Carlos.

Now at least we see why he only last one season before getting the sack

First season we were the 6th most consistant side. 

Secind season we were 4th most consistent side. 

So far this year we are the 12th most consistent side. 

Dont try and overthink things is my tip for you. 

Edited by flo