Fan on fan

11 minutes ago, trueblue1987 said:

Whilst I agree, we need to support the team. As a fan, who's been here longer than DC,CC and any of the players. Part of my role,and perogative, is to voice my displeasure at the terrible football, inflated prices and below par facilities. 

If I went to a restaurant and it was great but then it get mega expensive and the staff no longer cared I wouldn't just keep tipping them and saying how great it was,  I'd tell them. Or I'd vote with my feet. Unfortunately this is difficult if you truly care.

SWFC is a business and charging a premium for a sub-standard product. So far from cheering dross performances, as a true supporter, who cares for the club, I'll voice my opinion and hopefully ignite a change. It'll be too hard to walk away. 

fair enough but I go the other way and feel when the players are struggling that's the time to get behind them .....by all means berate the owner that doesn't really matter as he aint out there playing .

50 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Only when the fans start chantiing “Carlos out” when Chansiri is in attendance will any notice be taken, then when no action is forthcoming “Chansiri out” will be heard!

What happens then is anybody’s guess....

It goes dark when the sun goes down, then get light in the morning lol

7 hours ago, trueblue1987 said:

Whilst I agree, we need to support the team. As a fan, who's been here longer than DC,CC and any of the players. Part of my role,and perogative, is to voice my displeasure at the terrible football, inflated prices and below par facilities. 

If I went to a restaurant and it was great but then it get mega expensive and the staff no longer cared I wouldn't just keep tipping them and saying how great it was,  I'd tell them. Or I'd vote with my feet. Unfortunately this is difficult if you truly care.

SWFC is a business and charging a premium for a sub-standard product. So far from cheering dross performances, as a true supporter, who cares for the club, I'll voice my opinion and hopefully ignite a change. It'll be too hard to walk away. 

In that case you're not a fan you're a customer. 

Nothing wrong with that but there is a difference. 

19 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Only when the fans start chantiing “Carlos out” when Chansiri is in attendance will any notice be taken, then when no action is forthcoming “Chansiri out” will be heard!

What happens then is anybody’s guess....

that's the scary thing if we start chanting chansiri out he could ruin us ,he needs to sack 4-5 who run club and team and get proper football people in ,it needs addressing now cause I really wouldn't like to say how far supporters will go if carlos is still here in a few weeks as I cant see things changing on the pitch. toxic is the word . 

11 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

The best way to unite the fan base would be to sack Carlos today and replace him with a manager who won’t play the same old slow, boring, dull football we currently play.

We can then all get behind the new guy instead.

Sacking him will please a vocal minority.

Replace him with who?

Of all the ones mentioned, there's been nobody I'd want, that's hardly unity. If some think Big Sam is coming then they're in cloud cuckoo land.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Sacking him will please a vocal minority.

Replace him with who?

Of all the ones mentioned, there's been nobody I'd want, that's hardly unity. If some think Big Sam is coming then they're in cloud cuckoo land.

Sacking him will please the majority.

Replacing him with one of many names mentioned will ensure he’s being replaced by a manager with a better incoming cv than Carlos had when he got the job.

16 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Sacking him will please the majority.

Replacing him with one of many names mentioned will ensure he’s being replaced by a manager with a better incoming cv than Carlos had when he got the job.

You say majority, but from where I am the outers are definitely a minority. The names mentioned have failed wherever they have been, nobody has a perfect resume. Not one of em excites me and makes me think they can do any better. Carlos has got it in his locker, he just needs a bit of luck go his way.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

You say majority, but from where I am the outers are definitely a minority. The names mentioned have failed wherever they have been, nobody has a perfect resume. Not one of em excites me and makes me think they can do any better. Carlos has got it in his locker, he just needs a bit of luck go his way.

Cards on table time ..

Do you really honestly enjoy watching wednesday under Carlos? 

What does he do that makes him stand out as THE manager for our beloved club ?

Is Carlos the man to be our manager for the long haul ?

If not who in your opinion could be your choice to replace him?

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Cards on table time ..

Do you really honestly enjoy watching wednesday under Carlos? 

What does he do that makes him stand out as THE manager for our beloved club ?

Is Carlos the man to be our manager for the long haul ?

If not who in your opinion could be your choice to replace him?

i don't think the way we play is attractive to watch just as I didn't think it was when we had the best manager ive seen in big jack but until very recently like big jack it usually gets results . ...........whether he's the man for the long haul depends if he gets us up this season .time for someone else to have go at it if he does fail ...........as for replacement I know who'd i'd want back but that aint going to happen ........some of the names out there like McLaren ,lambert, smith, heckingbottom are a bit scary ....pearson would be a decent option but think he'd want build his own team and that would probably take a year or two to sort out and whether our fans would give him that time as to be debatable 

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Up until recently I’d have agreed with you pal but this season, especially after the way we were humiliated by Sheffield United at Hillsborough, I’ve seen a huge change in attitude towards Carlos, even some of the most ardent Carlos supporters I know are now starting to say it’s probably time for a change.

As for replacements, it’s all down to opinions and if not one of them excites you that’s fair enough but to say they’ve all failed wherever they’ve been is just wrong.

Taking for example the 3 names that were mentioned in the Sun on Sunday, Karanka, Moyes and Lambert. How can you make the sweeping generalisation that these 3 have failed wherever they’ve been when 2 of them have promotions to the Premier League on their CV’s and 1 has Champions League qualification!?

Also given that Carlos has had 12 clubs in 12 years and has failed in his remit of getting us promoted to the Premier League within 2 years, I’d actually argue that there’s a greater case to say Carlos has failed at every club that he’s been at more so than the 3 other managers I’ve mentioned.

9 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Those mentioned have failed ,yet you want Carlos in? Where exactly has he been a success ? 

On 17/10/2017 at 23:00, trueblue1987 said:

Part of my role lol

• Haha 1