Fan on fan

Guest mrbluesky
3 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

The ginger trolling doesn't help 

And you talking b0ll0x does?

Edited by mrbluesky
Swear filter FFFFFFFFS!

5 hours ago, torryowl said:

wow I don't think you grasp what being a supporter means .....it's easy when your winning it's when your not that the fans should be coming to the fore . .

Thing is seeing willing and endeavour like we saw under SG and Carlos first season the do or die challenges, the backs to the wall displays. Given that sort of attitude and commitment win, lose or draw you'll back your team. 

Seeing insipid, turgid, sideways uninspiring performances from the start wait until we're in trouble against the worst 3/4 teams in the league, Bolton, Birmingham, Burton for God's sake and the debacle against the blunts, it saps the confidence out of you, it instills apathy which turns to either disgust or anger. Yes it's easy to support a winning team, but you need to be given something to cheer. Play well and lose its hard look guys unlucky. Serve up 20mins of effort after being haphazard and lame for 70 and it's not easy to cheer. 

Guest mrbluesky
27 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

My opinion may differ from yours, doesn't make it b0ll0x 

Opinions and talking b0ll0x are two massively different things lol

3 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I’ve  been going 25 years mate n I want him gone!! But I think you’ve misread/understood my comment. 

There is a way of doing things!! Fighting and arguing in the stands isn’t good for the fans...we’ve got a massive away following that shouldn’t be wanting to knock each other’s heads off. We should be trying to pull together...CC has had his time and he can’t take us any further it’s that simple!!! But if 4,000 away fans stick together regardless of opinions it surely helps get everyone through tough times??

My point is the time served fans might want him gone but there is a little more of an understanding about things...the newer mob who want promotion yesterday so they can watch Man U, Chelsea n city every other week are want immediate action. 

Sorry that is not true.

Most of the Carlos out chants came from the Upper tier.   These were mostly the fans who had over 600 TTP points.  Loyal fans that follow us home and away.

I want him gone and I've had a season ticket for 35 years.  I'll tell you why I want him gone - its because I accept football isn't like it was 30 years ago.  It doesn't matter how big the fan base is, you are only going to get promoted if you have cash from an outside investor or Parachute payments (yes I know there will always be the odd Huddersfield).  Therefore, as I've been saying for 24 months - we have a finite timeline to get promoted and chances are that it isn't a long one.

I hope I'm wrong but I suspect that last season was our best chance and our chances will now decrease with each passing season.

I'm not one against change at the moment, but I want Carlos to turn it around as any fan of the club should do. But if we string together 4 wins on the bounce all the people on here will be sucking his arse again, we must be the most fickle set of fans in England. 

It astounds me some people think he's done and continuing to do a good job , I can't see how anybody can follow that thought trail . Having said that I respect other people's views regardless of how far from mine it is.

i couldn't care less what some daft little keyboard warriors call me to be honest , it will take considerably more than that to affect me ! I do however wish people could debate like an adult and put their points across rather  than just saying you are wrong or some swear words covered up with *** , that's just a bit sad .

I suppose every person is different but some of the mardy comments on here over the last few days and dummy spitting at Bolton from grown adults is embarrassing  

37 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I'm not one against change at the moment, but I want Carlos to turn it around as any fan of the club should do. But if we string together 4 wins on the bounce all the people on here will be sucking his arse again, we must be the most fickle set of fans in England. 

We aren't...We are much the same as most...

Admittedly Owlstalk is a little more extreme than a lot of forums, but half of that is tongue in cheek stuff...or folk just posting to get a reaction..

We mostly agree about what we want, but have polar views about how to go about it

40 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Arse sucking is out of order.

• Haha 2