Fan on fan

No, Sadly, not two svelte young, supple women, with golden sun kissed skin glinting with perspiration as they gently trace their finger tips up and down each others silky bodies, the downy hairs prickling to attention as their backs arch with barely controlable desire and their lips swell as they tenderly kiss...

No not that. Im on about fans scuffling in the stand as tensions boil over. On social media as they start to describe each other as cretins,  f*cking morons and thick c*nts. 

Sad times. A divided fanbase. 

People talk about the apathy and I agree that is always one of the first bell tolls of trouble. But the second chime is always when fan turns on fan. 

When opposing  opinions usually filed in the box 'agree to differ' are now scrunched into a ball in a verbal fist, then the writing is on the wall. Crunch time is rarely far away.

It's not been bad on here. We seem to have slightly more control than the folks on the twattersphere and Facebook,  or the emotional drunk In the stand who boils over after paying big money to see his team escape what would have been a tousing at lowly Bolton.

The team must start winning again. Whatever it takes. Whoever is selected and whatever the system. Win ugly. But by God we must start winning. Or the scenes in the digital arena and the football arena stands will only get uglier. 

Personally I think that the course of things maybe run. But whilever we aren't cut adrift of the pack we must all back the team 100% while they are on the park, whatever our views on the manager. I know we'll take a tremendous following to Derby to urge us on. Let's make sure we give as good a backing at Hillsborough too against the Dingles. 

I'm as frustrated as the next man. But let's not go crackers and insult each other. We all ultimately want the same thing. 

UTO

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

No, Sadly, not two svelte young, supple women, with golden sun kissed skin glinting with perspiration as they gently trace their finger tips up and down each others silky bodies, the downy hairs prickling to attention as their backs arch with barely controlable desire and their lips swell as they tenderly kiss...

No not that. Im on about fans scuffling in the stand as tensions boil over. On social media as they start to describe each other as cretins,  f*cking morons and thick c*nts. 

People talk about the apathy and I agree that is always one of the first bell tolls of trouble. But the second chime is always when fan turns on fan. 

When opposing  opinions usually filed in the box 'agree to differ' are now scrunched into a ball in a verbal fist, then the writing is on the wall. Crunch time is rarely far away.

It's not been bad on here. We seem to have slightly more control than the folks on the twattersphere and Facebook,  or the emotional drunk In the stand who boils over after paying big money to see his team escape what would have been a tousing at lowly Bolton.

The team must start winning again. Whatever it takes. Whoever is selected and whatever the system. Win ugly. But by God we must start winning. Or the scenes in the digital arena and the football arena stands will only get uglier. 

Personally I think that the course of things maybe run. But whilever we aren't cut adrift of the pack we must all back the team 100% while they are on the park, whatever our views on the manager. I know we'll take a tremendous following to Derby to urge us on. Let's make sure we give as good a backing at Hillsborough too against the Dingles. 

I'm as frustrated as the next man. But let's not go crackers and insult each other. We all ultimately want the same thing. 

UTO

2 years of unbridled success with pauli ruling the roost then you come along take it  over and it all goes pear shape ........

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

UTO

Only one man can can unite the fan base, he has done it before and he'll do it again.

Step forward

garymegson

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

I get the sentiment but you've got to admit it's getting difficult giving our all as a supporter while ever we are being served up the bobbar in the bobbar on the pitch we are. 

wow I don't think you grasp what being a supporter means .....it's easy when your winning it's when your not that the fans should be coming to the fore . .

Nothing short of a few wins on the bounce will persuade the fans CC can turn it around.

The odd win in between awful performances isn't going to cut it any more. 

Fan on fan aggro is sad to see. Let's put a stop to it. We've already got enough on with our 150th Anniversary year turning into a shitshow. Need to stick together, with or without CC.

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

no bigger megson fan than me but unite the fan base is not how I remember him 

WAWAW.

The city is ours.

You don't choose Wednesday, Wednesday choose you.

We are a top 10 premiership team.

All sayings that he gave to us and we revealed in it, the pride, the passion and dare I say arrogance,we lapped it up.

• Like 1

I Said it after playoff final loss...our sudden ambitions towards the PL and the investment in our club saw an influx of new faces in the stands who simply haven’t got an understanding of our last 20 plus years!! They expect success now money as been spent.

This isn’t a criticism at all its simply fact that outlines the divide and the views from both sides...one side is happy with progress based on the last 20 years, the other expect promotion based on the last 3 years!! 

Just now, Blue and white said:

WAWAW.

The city is ours.

You don't choose Wednesday, Wednesday choose you.

We are a top 10 premiership team.

All sayings that he gave to us and we revealed in it, the pride, the passion and dare I say arrogance,we lapped it up.

and half the feckers wanted him gone because we lost to chesterfield ......he's in the top 6 of managers ive seen down here but this board was in meltdown everytime we lost in the average run we had in the new year before he got the bullet .....he wouldn't be a popular choice for a lot of supporters not that that matters in him doing  a good job but unite the fans it wouldn't .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

no bigger megson fan than me but unite the fan base is not how I remember him 

There's a sure way of uniting the fan base.

A winning team playing attacking football.

Thats all the vast majority want .

Don't really care who does it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I Said it after playoff final loss...our sudden ambitions towards the PL and the investment in our club saw an influx of new faces in the stands who simply haven’t got an understanding of our last 20 plus years!! They expect success now money as been spent.

This isn’t a criticism at all its simply fact that outlines the divide and the views from both sides...one side is happy with progress based on the last 20 years, the other expect promotion based on the last 3 years!! 

.it's always the way with Wednesday fans we are crap and the hardcore stick with them ,we have a bit of success and others come back to the fold but as soon as that success starts to waiver then the whinging starts ......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blatter said:

There's a sure way of uniting the fan base.

A winning team playing attacking football.

Thats all the vast majority want .

Don't really care who does it.

your right of course .....but would you accept a winning team playing in a cautious way ?

The arguments in the stand are more interesting to watch than our football though. 

I could watch Bannan to Lees to Hunt to Bannan for the 754th time this half, or watch a drunk bloke try and pronounce Carvalhal whilst he's boiling with rage.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

With all due respect I think that is garbage. I’ve had a season ticket for over 40 years and I want Carlos out because I simply don’t believe he will take us up. 

To suggest its only ‘new’ fans that want change is 100% not a “fact”.

I’ve  been going 25 years mate n I want him gone!! But I think you’ve misread/understood my comment. 

There is a way of doing things!! Fighting and arguing in the stands isn’t good for the fans...we’ve got a massive away following that shouldn’t be wanting to knock each other’s heads off. We should be trying to pull together...CC has had his time and he can’t take us any further it’s that simple!!! But if 4,000 away fans stick together regardless of opinions it surely helps get everyone through tough times??

My point is the time served fans might want him gone but there is a little more of an understanding about things...the newer mob who want promotion yesterday so they can watch Man U, Chelsea n city every other week are want immediate action. 

22 minutes ago, torryowl said:

your right of course .....but would you accept a winning team playing in a cautious way ?

I want to see pacey attacking football with flair and panache....

But....

I'll be going to the games anyway whether we do that or not.

Cautious winning football....with us top of the pile.

I think most would accept.  

It's cautious losing football when it becomes an issue. 

As for Carlos....I'd still dearly love him to succeed. But if he doesn't. ...then ill still be here whoever is in charge. 

And whoever is in charge ill back the lads 100% whilever they wear the shirt.