Message to Sheffield Wednesday fans from Jose Semedo

Make your own semedo tweet - simply rearrange any of the following words into any given order;

winning 

positive

wednesday

love

the

fans 

thoughts

day 

win

strong

53 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Despite shortcomings to his game I do miss someone capable of making a strong block tackle in the middle of the park.

That, in a nutshell, is what is missing from our team especially when Hutchinson is out injured.

2 minutes ago, Tyto Alba said:

Friends, some of you are being a little bit negative.

Some will always be negative.

In the main though I think the support tends to fall in line with what they see on the park.

Negativity breeds negativity.

I sometimes wish we had some really sh*te players. Because then being negative isn't as annoying.

I remember sat during a very dull Stuart Gray game with no chances being created by either side and another 0-0 looming and thinking.  'To be fair to the man he's got Semedo and Coke in a midfield two. We're not going to create much.'

And you sort of accept that negativity willingly don't you.  Can't polish a t*rd and all that malarky. It's needs must when the Devil rides.

When you see a team brimming with talent being negative though. Well....it does't something to the frustration gland doens't it.  It's like an ulcer.

Still. Onward and upward. This next game is where the season starts! etc etc.

Guest addedtime
1 hour ago, ka58 said:

Make your own semedo tweet - simply rearrange any of the following words into any given order;

winning 

positive

wednesday

love

the

fans 

thoughts

day 

win

strong

"family"