What do YOU want from SWFC?

I want players and a manager that earn the money they do.

I work hard and have good work ethic for minimal wage, yet I spend my hard earned cash to fund a club that seems to have little or respect anymore for supporters.

Lets hope DC puts the club first soon and listen's to the fans.

I expect what we got in Carlos's first season.

when we lose the ball - win it back ASAP. If we don't get it back, let them have it in their own half only.

when we win the ball - attack before the opposition re-group.

The fans are paying big big money to watch 45 minutes every week - we don't start playing until the opposition have hit us.

The fans deserve better than they are getting for the tremendous support in numbers and how much DC is asking us to put into the club compared to other fans.

Ultimately, I want a Wednesday team who I can get behind and support because it's obvious that they're giving their all for the cause, regardless of how good (or otherwise) they may be at football. Unfortunately, I don't feel I'm being offered that so far this season: too many of our performances look slapdash, disorganised and lethargic, and too many of our players look like they're phoning it in for some reason.

The apathy that's crept over me is disconcerting, and I've not felt as disillusioned with the efforts of our players since the dark days of Dave Jones' reign. In the last few seasons, I often wished I could make it to every game; this season, I'm actually glad that I can't.

1 hour ago, GOAT#12 said:

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying that people who can afford the tickets are not real fans?

idon't think he meant what it implies  , i reckon it was more of a post that he and others who used to go every week ie real fans have been priced out as in many have , and not having a dig at those who can afford to go ,methinks it was more a dig at the club than fellow fans

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

idon't think he meant what it implies  , i reckon it was more of a post that he and others who used to go every week ie real fans have been priced out as in many have , and not having a dig at those who can afford to go ,methinks it was more a dig at the club than fellow fans

Cheers.That's the point i was trying to make earlier.lol

41 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

what a silly old fashioned nostalgic daft view, why not only play sheffielders too, and insist we all wear clogs and flat caps. Haven't you heard, the world has moved on an.d managers.....guess what..... don't have to come from the same town as the club. And if you think any SUFC players would die for the club, let alone the manager, you are even more deluded than you appear

Did u even read my post? In what part of my post did I put "I want sheffield players"? 

39 minutes ago, steveger said:

I think the players and coaches need to be payed on a commission basis on performances

I think they ought to pay those fans that turn up to

watch that rubbish lol 

Edited by trevdi9

Guest wilyfox

A bit of pace and excitement, winning promotion to the premier league. That should have been the remit for Carlos at the start. We're one-speed, quite dull at times, and lack the consistency required for promotion. Failing on all three really. 

30 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Charlton tried for twice as long as Carlos and he couldn't get us out of this division. I'd rather have Harry Catterick.

Within 3 seasons 'Sir' Jack got us out of the 3rd div and along the way took Arsenal to 5 games in the FA cup, gave us the 'Boxing Day Massacre' and our pride back.

then took us to within points of going back to the 1st division + a semi - final game, all on a shoe string.

Kickaball looks to be taking us back to the 3rd division, having had 10's of millions to spend.