If it's true the Chairman

Guest We Shall Overcome

Guest We Shall Overcome

is picking the players who we sign we are in real trouble, as no self respecting 'Coach' will come here, and could explain why Carvalhal has been given so much time.

There have been rumblings coming out of Hillsborough to that effect.

I've said it in other threads that Chansiri could well be a bigger problem than Carlos. No business plan (2, 5 or 10 years), no clear direction/philosophy for on the pitch and off it. Various badly run business campaigns related to the club (eg, shirts, watches, etc). Only idea is to put prices up without any strategy beyond that. This is a badly run business at the moment, both on and off the pitch.

Worrying times.

17 minutes ago, ZIMMY said:

is picking the players who we sign we are in real trouble, as no self respecting 'Coach' will come here, and could explain why Carvalhal has been given so much time.

How do you know it’s true?

1 hour ago, ZIMMY said:

Usual unsubstantiated rubbish from the usual troll...give me strength ffs

Before you set of utter cretins get the pitchforks and torches out can we please all remember there is no actual evidence this is true?

I’m all for rightfully pointing fingers of blame for things that have gone when we actually know who is at fault but just making up allegations against Mr Chansiri is appalling.

3 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Before you set of utter cretins get the pitchforks and torches out can we please all remember there is no actual evidence this is true?

I’m all for rightfully pointing fingers of blame for things that have gone when we actually know who is at fault but just making up allegations against Mr Chansiri is appalling.

Dave, is that you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mishowl said:

Where is there anything that says the Chairman is picking the players? 

Because some clown on owlstalk said it so it must be true