Bolton vs SWFC “Highlights”

2 hours ago, bobowl said:

I'm starting to think the team is not good enough. I cant think of 1 player at the minute who is exciting to watch. We have always had someone like Mcgeady or Mcmanaman knocking about who had something different. It's time to start again and plan for the 160th anniversary. Carlos's autobiography will be a good read, he may shed some light on who is actually bringing these players in.

Carlos's Autobiography a good read ? more like it will end up on the Bonfire of the Vanities :tango:

tumblr_mnregqfxpg1ss9dfho1_500.gif

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

That was absolutely shambolic from Hutchinson

I didnt notice yesterday just how much of a mare he had. Was at fault for fannying around with the ball which lead to wildsmith laying the ball off to their striker in the box, which then lead to the corner which he then proceeded to volley in because he cant kick with his left foot and none of the too wednesday players behind him are capable of talking.

Having learnt absolutely nothing he then messed around in defence again losing the ball which lead to the madine miss.

Our defence is useless without loovens we need a talker and someone who can win a header. Sadly van aken has adthe nuhiu syndrome and cant jump to win header.

3 hours ago, frastheowl said:

As I was walking out yesterday, I did say that we were fortunate we didn't take a mauling. 

And looking at the highlights (on the FLS), we certainly were. 

Bolton should've had at least 4, if not 5 or 6. 

Shambolic defensive display, caused by a overly sluggish start to the game, and a desperate 2nd half display, where our only answer to Bolton's dominance, was to throw everybody forward. It's Sunday League stuff. No balance, no middle ground, no organisation. 

Carlos has gone from been a manager who, tactically, was superb. A breath of fresh air. To a manager, who cannot get his team to function any sort of consistency or tactical discipline. 

This in a nutshell.

It happens unfortunately in the world of football management.

It happened to Arsene Wenger a few years back and now it's happened to Carlos in a much shorter time span.

It's sad that the methods and advice stops sinking in and some players stop listening, when that happens the writing is on the wall.

2 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

First goal.......................Dave Jones and Adam Reach in a nutshell.....backpeddle , backpeddle scared f******  sh**less to challenge..........GOAL.

Absolutely in a nutshell. Same happened early against the scum but they didn't make anything of it.  Their right winger turned Reach inside out most of the game. Any other team adjusts the shape to cut out the threat but we just left him. 

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

How in the name of god was that a flipping yellow card???????

If the referee plays the advantage for an offence for which a caution / send off would have been issued had play been stopped, this caution / send off must be issued when the ball is next out of play, except when the denial of an obvious goal-scoring opportunity results in a goal the player is cautioned for unsporting behaviour.

I'll try and educate you, I;m wasting my time with Big Ron's Sovereign, you can't educate pork.

2 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

If the referee plays the advantage for an offence for which a caution / send off would have been issued had play been stopped, this caution / send off must be issued when the ball is next out of play, except when the denial of an obvious goal-scoring opportunity results in a goal the player is cautioned for unsporting behaviour.

I'll try and educate you, I;m wasting my time with Big Ron's Sovereign, you can't educate pork.

You also said the foul on Fletcher didn't warrant a pen/ red card, same with Lee "dive" after you had seen the replay. 

Stick to the rules of the game instead of swaying your decisions in a bid to be rid of Carlos.

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

You also said the foul on Fletcher didn't warrant a pen/ red card, same with Lee "dive" after you had seen the replay. 

Stick to the rules of the game instead of swaying your decisions in a bid to be rid of Carlos.

Where did I say that. Stop making things up as it's obvious you are a grunter and you want Carlos to stay.

23 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Where did I say that. Stop making things up as it's obvious you are a grunter and you want Carlos to stay.

Scroll back to when you posted pics of straws and your numerous "No" posts 

The grunter thing, don't be such a bloody idiot. My first game was in Big Jack's era, had a season ticket since mid 90's. I am a Carlos supporter, I can see his faults but I also know of such dire managers we've had and Carlos is not one of em. History of our club tells us the hiring and firing of managers has got us absolutely nowhere. We're not that far off being the team we want us to be.