Bolton vs SWFC “Highlights”

Guest mrbluesky
4 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

How is saying we should've had 3 pens and that all 3 were red card offences, defending Carlos?

Because you are trying to justify the above for us not winning or getting any sort of result,the above happens up and down the country every week,it`s part and parcel of football.

Basically look at the bigger picture of last season,this season and yesterday,that was a god awful performance and we deserved nothing from it 

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

Because you are trying to justify the above for us not winning or getting any sort of result,the above happens up and down the country every week,it`s part and parcel of football.

Basically look at the bigger picture of last season,this season and yesterday,that was a god awful performance and we deserved nothing from it 

penny-dropping.gif

5 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Where have I said that?

We were awful, the defending was embarrassing and our play is too pedestrian 

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Where have I said that?

We were awful, the defending was embarrassing and our play is too pedestrian 

Easy,don`t talk about things that haven't happened,just stick to the facts.

`wddda,shudda,cudda" get`s thi nowt!

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I'm discussing the game, just because I'm not jabbing the manager with sticks does not make the refereeing decisions on the pitch irrelevant.

You're making excuses for why we lost. You daren't face the real reason why we lost.:carlos:

24 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

You're making excuses for why we lost. You daren't face the real reason why we lost.:carlos:

I'm not making any excuses I'm discussing the match.

I asked before and you didn't reply, I'll ask again.

If you were a neutral and was refereeing the game, would those 3 incidents result in penalties/ red cards? 

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I'm not making any excuses I'm discussing the match.

I asked before and you didn't reply, I'll ask again.

If you were a neutral and was refereeing the game, would those 3 incidents result in penalties/ red cards? 

No

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frastheowl said:

As I was walking out yesterday, I did say that we were fortunate we didn't take a mauling. 

And looking at the highlights (on the FLS), we certainly were. 

Bolton should've had at least 4, if not 5 or 6. 

Shambolic defensive display, caused by a overly sluggish start to the game, and a desperate 2nd half display, where our only answer to Bolton's dominance, was to throw everybody forward. It's Sunday League stuff. No balance, no middle ground, no organisation. 

Carlos has gone from been a manager who, tactically, was superb. A breath of fresh air. To a manager, who cannot get his team to function any sort of consistency or tactical discipline. 

Spot on mate. I don't know how it's happened but all the basics have gone. It was like watching kids in a school yard. Reach was struggling all game to contain their right winger but no-one told to double up. They had big centre halves winning all the high balls but we switched to 3 central forwards instead of going round the edges with pace. I could go on. Just basic. These are good players but they're not being directed. Maybe it's leadership on the pitch, but I think Carlos has really lost what he was previously good at.