Bloke gettin kicked out twice

3 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

He was exposed as the fantom trumper!!! 

I wer on front row inbetween box and corner flag and some bugger dropped 4 orrible ones in first half..everbody around us wer gaspin for breath

Just now, Ronseal said:

I wer on front row inbetween box and corner flag and some bugger dropped 4 orrible ones in first half..everbody around us wer gaspin for breath

There are some horrible human beings about...they just don’t know how to conduct themselves in public places I’m afraid!! 

I don't know if it was the bloke who was thrown out for having a go at a fellow Owl but this particular guy was absolutely hammered, so much so he actually fell over a seat without any physical stuff from the fan he'd upset.

Then as the stewards eventually came over and he'd regained his vertical stance, he just casually fell backwards a couple of rows just behind us. It was as much hilarious as it was pathetic.

It took us about 45 mins to get out of the car park and as we neared the exit, Reach, Hutch, Butterfield, Bannan and Fletch were all getting into their own cars instead of the team bus, not sure why?

Infact i let Fletch out in front of me.

As we got onto the main road and turned right at the roundabout to go back up to the motorway roundabout, this original pisshead was staggering towards the direction of the ground with his phone stuck to his ear and his tongue hanging out.

He wasn't exactly speaking as he didn't have  the ability to let alone walk in a straight line and every car damn nearly hit him.

Incredible scenes Jeff!

There are so many that go way over the top on big away days and can't handle the occasion let alone their drink.

Sad day all round.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

I don't know if it was the bloke who was thrown out for having a go at a fellow Owl but this particular guy was absolutely hammered, so much so he actually fell over a seat without any physical stuff from the fan he'd upset.

Then as the stewards eventually came over and he'd regained his vertical stance, he just casually fell backwards a couple of rows just behind us. It was as much hilarious as it was pathetic.

It took us about 45 mins to get out of the car park and as we neared the exit, Reach, Hutch, Butterfield, Bannan and Fletch were all getting into their own cars instead of the team bus, not sure why?

As we got onto the main road and turned right at the roundabout to go back up to the motorway roundabout, this original pisshead was staggering towards the direction of the ground with his phone stuck to his ear and his tongue hanging out.

He wasn't exactly speaking as he didn't have  the ability to let alone walk in a straight line and every car damn nearly hit him.

Incredible scenes Jeff!

There are so many that go way over the top on big away days and can't handle the occasion let alone their drink.

Sad day all round.

The bloke im on about had grey hair..had to be about 55+..he did look as tho he had sunk about 16 pints

Edited by Ronseal

24 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Incredible scenes Jeff!

Sad day all round.

Can’t handle the occasion, sounds like the manager and 95% of the players that ! 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Incredible scenes Jeff!

Sad day all round.

Only a drunk would go back in for more.

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

There are some horrible human beings about...they just don’t know how to conduct themselves in public places I’m afraid!! 

It's always the quiet ones, you know the type, chip on shoulder type, giggling to  themselves  under their  breath, putting the world to rights.

(bullied at school) WAANKKERS.

Rant over.

:biggrin:

Edited by daleblue

1 hour ago, Pulsar said:

Why are our players being allowed to travel to away games on their own?