New Kit - Potential Release Clue

4 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Now this I would agree with, but  when you're looking to kick your company on its difficult to turn away this kind of job isn't it?

Sounds like a good idea - into touch would be my preferred option for his company as things stand.

6 hours ago, millomowl said:

Good Morning All, 

So I've just come across this following release here in Australia earlier today. 

This is a short video of the supplier On The Go - their owner / founder Mick Spencer's story. 

https://www.kochiesbusinessbuilders.com.au/onthego/

Watch the video and at around the 2.00- 2.08 mark there is a close up of the home shirt - now this has one of their tags on it. Now in theory they must of ( hopefully ) fulfilled their order for Wednesday as it's showing in their offices. 

I just wonder how long until this finally becomes available from our wonderful shop. 

WAWAW

Dunt matter does it, everyone has said they're not buying it anyway ... unless they're lying of course

The shirts have been nicked en route by Somalian pirates. They will pop up in a few years in a Ross Kemp documentary. Ross couldn't understand why they were wearing shirts with an upside down Owl, established in 1687. 

The pirate who had got the Matias shirt pulled his hamstring waking the plank. 

39 minutes ago, vulva said:

The shirts have been nicked en route by Somalian pirates. They will pop up in a few years in a Ross Kemp documentary. Ross couldn't understand why they were wearing shirts with an upside down Owl, established in 1687. 

The pirate who had got the Matias shirt pulled his hamstring waking the plank. 

tbf  sleeping planks can take some nudging