New Kit - Potential Release Clue

Good Morning All, 

So I've just come across this following release here in Australia earlier today. 

This is a short video of the supplier On The Go - their owner / founder Mick Spencer's story. 

https://www.kochiesbusinessbuilders.com.au/onthego/

Watch the video and at around the 2.00- 2.08 mark there is a close up of the home shirt - now this has one of their tags on it. Now in theory they must of ( hopefully ) fulfilled their order for Wednesday as it's showing in their offices. 

I just wonder how long until this finally becomes available from our wonderful shop. 

WAWAW

I honestly couldn’t care less.

It’s been that much of a farce that I wouldn’t buy one now anyway, In fact with the way I feel about things, other than renewing my season ticket in the new year (through habit more than anything else) I just can’t motivate myself to go down to the club shop and spend my money.

• Like 1

I got a phone call yesterday from the club shop. They asked me which shirt I'd like (home or away) and the size. This is so they can put it to one side for me when they're eventually released. He couldn't say the release date, but I get the impression that they're imminent.....perhaps even already in stock. 

(I'm not special or owt, just one of the people who won the shirt as part of the 150 competition.)

2 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I got a phone call yesterday from the club shop. They asked me which shirt I'd like (home or away) and the size. This is so they can put it to one side for me when they're eventually released. He couldn't say the release date, but I get the impression that they're imminent.....perhaps even already in stock. 

(I'm not special or owt, just one of the people who won the shirt as part of the 150 competition.)

I'd have told him to shove it up his aris.

Gone beyond caring tbh

first I wanted to buy them to take away on holiday...

then for beginning of season...

then for sons bday last week....

now id like to get daughter one for her first game v Barnsley...

In all honesty I'll not bother. So that's 200 odd quid lost by club from me. How many others feel same way. 

2 minutes ago, Moz_Wednesday said:

One of his rules is “don’t let the customer down” or words to that effect.

Whatever way you look at it, in some form or another his company has let us down. 

How so? The company claims the shirts are here, and the club said they'd been lucky to find a supplier who could deliver as quickly as they have. 

2 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Do you really want me to list 50 reasons why the club - when releasing the shirt in october - can shove it? Would you take it as acceptable from any other business?

Its a bloody freebie. I've never had something for free from the club! 

Actually, that's a lie, they don't charge for having a p*ss yet. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

How so? The company claims the shirts are here, and the club said they'd been lucky to find a supplier who could deliver as quickly as they have. 

If the shirts are here why aren’t they being sold? Why weren’t they here at the end of August as was promised? 

At the end of the day if the company couldn’t deliver at the end of August then they shouldn’t have told the club they could.