Does Chansiri actually have a clue what he's doing?

It's a genuine question.

When you look at it, what has he actually done with the club other than spend money? Don't get me wrong, nobody, myself included, is complaining that a chairman has spent money but everything else has been a mess.

If I had millions of pounds I know I could be capable of buying a new pitch, a new scoreboard and a list of players.

But commercially and operationally we are shambolic. Probably the worst I have known. 

Does he actually know what he's doing when it comes to running a football club? 

I know it's a sin to say anything negative about DC on here so I have my tin hat on ready.

Give anyone of us a decent Wedge of money and a plane ticket, and I'm sure we could come back with at least 1,000 kits in a week 

thing what annoys me is that they say they got let down last minute, but found someone in July, that's 4 months it's taken to now to get new kits into the shop 

were fed lie after lie, promise after promise 

and been wednesday fans we accept it, we but the expensive season ticket, we buy the pies and beer in the ground, we get the match day programme...

its about out time we got something back from the club, not just a pat on the back,  a realistic season ticket price, or a cheaper striped kit, were not asking for the world just a little bit of compensation for the dross we are been served

8 minutes ago, poite said:

It's a genuine question.

When you look at it, what has he actually done with the club other than spend money? Don't get me wrong, nobody, myself included, is complaining that a chairman has spent money but everything else has been a mess.

If I had millions of pounds I know I could be capable of buying a new pitch, a new scoreboard and a list of players.

But commercially and operationally we are shambolic. Probably the worst I have known. 

I know it's a sin to say anything negative about DC on here so I have my tin hat on ready.

If the club cant get the simple things right, like merchandising, catering, etc, what chance have we got with the playing side of things. Well run businesses apply attention to detail in all areas, unfortunately Wednesday fall short in quite a few areas.

No, DC clearly doesn't know what he's doing and he is culpable in our current failures both on and off the pitch. I believe a light needs shining on him as much as Carlos tbh. My view is that the first season under Carlos is the best it will ever be under DCs reign. Just my opinion.

• Thanks 1

As far as football business goes he doesn’t have a clue. It’s why he had his committee, the moment that went we were heading for this shambles 

He needs a hardened football CEO in the stadium every working day and a hardened manager who knows this league and ‘british’ football

• Thanks 1

If any of you watch Palmers FC they did a video about a month ago of them going up to their kit supplier KitLocker and did a factory tour explaining how they take orders etc. Kit Locker IS IN SHEFFIELD! If the club is getting f*cked around why not partner with a LOCAL BUSINESS that knows what they are doing?

He started so well with the committee idea- people mocked the appointment of Glenn Roeder in particular, but he was a genuine football man with contacts and knowledge. Adam Pearson too had a good background and spoke very well.

As soon as that matchday pricing came out it was obvious things weren't going to be done by the book, and it's been largely downhill from there off the pitch, with the commercial, corporate and retail nosediving it seems.

On the pitch it started surprisingly with the quick dismissal of Stuart Gray, but it was largely accepted that DC wanted a new era and with that in mind the surprising appointment of CC was accepted.

The huge uplift in budget was always going to bring improvement, but CC did a great job in his first season to take us so close, and that initial upturn in our fortunes combined with the ludicrous matchday pricing has fired season ticket sales. 

We're at a real crunch point now though, as the performance on the pitch is taking a turn for the worse. The honeymoon period for the coach and the Owner is defintely over. The rest of this season couid define both of them, as I don't think either man will take too kindly to a backlash from the fan base.

• Like 1

If he does sack CC (I don't believe he will), it would be a worry who he would bring in if he hasn't got anyone to advise him on such things. I would guess DC doesn't have much knowledge of the game so who he would go for is anyones guess. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Guest We Shall Overcome
1 hour ago, poite said:

It's a genuine question.

No he doesn't, and his lack of experience has allowed Carvalhal who is a 'Wide Boy' to take full advantage, just look at some of the signings, and poor displays  over the last 18months, with a squad that should be challenging, for automatic. struggling to make the top6,he is kept on and laughing his head off, as nobody who has had money like him gets three seasons, and we could be paying for the Chairman s dereliction of duty for a long time.       

Edited by We Shall Overcome