Fans falling out today

Guest mrbluesky

1 minute ago, Almat said:

What with him also talking about the Scotland job and not dismissing out of hand I'm getting the impression that he's getting bored at home. If DC is as serious as he claims about getting to the Prem this is the bloke he should be courting. Yes, he's going to be expensive but, come on, how much are we paying Rhodes for the cameos he's currently putting in?? 

He said this morning on SKY that he had spent the last year travelling the world getting paid as a pundit for foreign TV companies and it was the first time he had no stress lol 

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

He said this morning on SKY that he had spent the last year travelling the world getting paid as a pundit for foreign TV companies and it was the first time he had no stress lol 

Too little stress can be as bad as too much. lol

1 hour ago, tina tuna said:

Some of our 'naughty boys' looked like they bit off more than they could chew in Manchester yesterday, running for their lives they were from a load of Man City fans.

Even our hooligans are useless

The only Man City fans I saw at Piccadilly and on the train back to Sheffield were the somewhat gormless looking gloryhunter types,  proudly clutching their club shop carrier bags. I even saw one with a half and half scarf on - from a game at home to Stoke ffs. They've become everything they loathed about Man Utd. 

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

The only Man City fans I saw at Piccadilly and on the train back to Sheffield were the somewhat gormless looking gloryhunter types,  proudly clutching their club shop carrier bags. I even saw one with a half and half scarf on - from a game at home to Stoke ffs. They've become everything they loathed about Man Utd. 

My conclusion is that Man City are suffering from inhaling fumes from the Petro-dollar ie Abu Dhabi.:tango:

Another display like that on Saturday and it will turn very poisonous towards Carlos during the game. The Carlos out chants were starting, and got knocked back by a few fans. He didn't face the music at the end of the game like he does when we win, but a display like that from the off on Saturday and it will be a very long 90 minutes for Carlos. I cant see the divide in the crowd lasting too long