Fans falling out today

Guest mrbluesky

Just now, MrsHall said:

You know...there's expressing an opinion in the heat of the moment, that's one thing...but it's this confrontational, spoiling for a ruck poo that is depressing...it was going on outside after..wtf is that all about?

I stopped two 50 something's having a ruck .. With hindsight it was the most fight I saw all afternoon 

• Haha 2

A lot of blokes who go to away games actually prefer away games as they see it as a day out to be spent drinking, drinking that often starts on the coach journey there and then in and around the pubs near the ground.

When you have fans who are spending all day drinking then inevitably you are going to get some behaving like d**kheads when they get to the ground.

As for the Carlos out chants, these were always going to start sooner or later and will get louder over the coming weeks I fear.

4 hours ago, frastheowl said:

First time I've heard Carlos Out  chants today, and there's not many managers who come back from that.

It's been a long time coming.

As a fan base, Wednesdayites are, and have been, incredibly patient. We've put up with a lot of poor performances and continued failings.

We have high expectations, but I don't think, they are unfair expectations.

I'll be surprised if he's still in charge for Derby next week. Enough is enough.

Then you my friend are in for a surprise lol

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

Not good.

Could get very nasty at Hillsborough at some point.

These are worrying times. 

I've said elsewhere, I  can see fans turning on DC in which case I think he may bail out. God knows who we could end up with as owner 

Only highlite today was Hunt taking their winger out,took one for the side,but that was class,he just bashed into him at full pelt,thought he was gunna red Hunt at first,he even made Hunt come back and apologoise,which he did fair play while the kid was down.

We were shybo though today,which is unacceptable,he cant be in charge can after this,it was woefull today we werent at the races,they just copied the derby debacle,and went into us,a team with no wins or goals,hes surely shot after today

Some of our fans are truly pathetic, it’s usually those who can’t accept the rubbish they are watching. I’d never argue with somedbody at the game, everybody has their own opinion . Having said that I’ve had plenty of little cry babies having a pop for a differing opinion it’s kinda tragic .

as for the Carlos out chants, I’m surprised it’s taken so long. It astounds me there are still people backing him. He’s stealing a living 

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

Some of our fans are truly pathetic, it’s usually those who can’t accept the rubbish they are watching. I’d never argue with somedbody at the game, everybody has their own opinion . Having said that I’ve had plenty of little cry babies having a pop for a differing opinion it’s kinda tragic .

as for the Carlos out chants, I’m surprised it’s taken so long. It astounds me there are still people backing him. He’s stealing a living 

I think those that are happy for CC to stay are also content for us to stay in the champ ..can't think of any other reason tbh.

Its the only place we'll be with CC in charge. 

People wil counter with progress, stability etc - all very worthy.   But the fact is we have plateaued and a change is the only way to get us moving again. 

Its strange people still can't see this.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

4 hours ago, goodytheowl said:

IMG_5697.PNG

What with him also talking about the Scotland job and not dismissing out of hand I'm getting the impression that he's getting bored at home. If DC is as serious as he claims about getting to the Prem this is the bloke he should be courting. Yes, he's going to be expensive but, come on, how much are we paying Rhodes for the cameos he's currently putting in??