If you pay on the day, stay away.

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, Mr Mercury said:

Season ticket, missed the Leeds game as I was still smarting from the pigs debacle.... That was followed by Birmingham. The Leeds game did nothing for me as the rot had fully set in. Imo, the manager and players got off lightly with that capitulation against pigs. The problems and apathy are now so deep rooted within Swfc staff (playing and non playing) I can’t be arsed if they’re not. Devastated i feel like this. The chairman HAS to act ASAP before he loses a large fraction of our fan base... there’s seemingly loads on the verge and who can blame them. 

Weirdly it was the non reaction at Brum that capped it for me, it was an awful evening played out in awful weather and I spent most of it thinking 'why am I even here'

Even spent most of the last 20 minutes sat down and couldn't really see pitch properly. It's totally unlike me

Just now, Grandad said:

Weirdly it was the non reaction at Brum that capped it for me, it was an awful evening played out in awful weather and I spent most of it thinking 'why am I even here'

Even spent most of the last 20 minutes sat down and couldn't really see pitch properly. It's totally unlike me

I want there, but watched online and felt exactly the same. Brim was the straw that broke the camels back- There HAD to be a reaction, and there wasn't. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

Season ticket, missed the Leeds game as I was still smarting from the pigs debacle.... That was followed by Birmingham. The Leeds game did nothing for me as the rot had fully set in. Imo, the manager and players got off lightly with that capitulation against pigs. The problems and apathy are now so deep rooted within Swfc staff (playing and non playing) I can’t be arsed if they’re not. Devastated i feel like this. The chairman HAS to act ASAP before he loses a large fraction of our fan base... there’s seemingly loads on the verge and who can blame them. 

You need to change your user name to Uncle Albert lol

• Haha 1

I said when Mr C took over , we are just consumers now , albeit with a emotional connection .

Mr C has put his or somebodies money where his mouth is and we are just along for the ride . 

He will be successful or fail but he is exactly what we had been looking for to invest in the club , so far you cannot argue with 2 play off positions in 2 seasons but all the decisions will come from him so he will sink or swim . 

I love the loyalty aspect and the vision of the process that Carlos talked about , where we are in that process is the problem to me . 

Unfortunately in this day and age Players, Fans, managers  and owners have a far shorter shelf life and if the manager / coach does not produce there is only one outcome . 

Its just the timing thats unknown .

1 hour ago, StockyBoy said:

I don’t have a ST because I work away so I won’t be going until he’s gone especially at those prices I could have another holiday with how much I’d save.

My passion for the team is dwindling every time they play like this and it’s ruining my Saturdays.

Haha same as, only for me it was last season as well

Turn up and get behind the lands then at end of game if we have been poor like today just turn your backs and head to the exit no applause if they don't deserve but no abusing players as I'm certain they haven't meant to play bobbar.

Supporters are there to support not just support in the good times ffs.

1 hour ago, coopswfc76 said:

Turn up and get behind the lands then at end of game if we have been poor like today just turn your backs and head to the exit no applause if they don't deserve but no abusing players as I'm certain they haven't meant to play bobbar.

Supporters are there to support not just support in the good times ffs.

It won't  work. It is the loss of revenue which will bring about change.