If you pay on the day, stay away.

I don’t have a ST because I work away so I won’t be going until he’s gone especially at those prices I could have another holiday with how much I’d save.

My passion for the team is dwindling every time they play like this and it’s ruining my Saturdays.

7 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Last season did me in , not renewed, not been . not bothered about going . 

Listened to the full game on Follow and nearly smashed my phone in . 

Propper angrymad 

Got to go currys and buy a new hoover tomorrow mate completely smashed mine to bits seeing us two nill down

• Haha 1

Guest Deleted member
8 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Last season did me in , not renewed, not been . not bothered about going . 

Listened to the full game on Follow and nearly smashed my phone in . 

Propper angrymad 

I'm shocked at this Charlie

You were so positive for virtually all of last season. What happened? Was it the play off semi?

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'm shocked at this Charlie

You were so positive for virtually all of last season. What happened? Was it the play off semi?

I might have been positive  but the football was / is fecking dire 

I said in a thread after the season had finished I was done , just got better things to do with my time . 

Guest Deleted member

I'm coming round to your opinion

I've been to every game this season home and away. I have tickets for Derby but I think that will be my last away this year.

I really don't enjoy it any more.

26 minutes ago, StockyBoy said:

I don’t have a ST because I work away so I won’t be going until he’s gone especially at those prices I could have another holiday with how much I’d save.

My passion for the team is dwindling every time they play like this and it’s ruining my Saturdays.

If you don't want your Saturday's affected by the performance of a football team I'd suggest you don't follow one. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'm coming round to your opinion

I've been to every game this season home and away. I have tickets for Derby but I think that will be my last away this year.

I really don't enjoy it any more.

Season ticket, missed the Leeds game as I was still smarting from the pigs debacle.... That was followed by Birmingham. The Leeds game did nothing for me as the rot had fully set in. Imo, the manager and players got off lightly with that capitulation against pigs. The problems and apathy are now so deep rooted within Swfc staff (playing and non playing) I can’t be arsed if they’re not. Devastated i feel like this. The chairman HAS to act ASAP before he loses a large fraction of our fan base... there’s seemingly loads on the verge and who can blame them.