Warnock

For me, he is by far the best option. karanka? When we are already bored to death with the current football? Pardew? Nah.

Warnock, I think,would come if approached - he embraces controversy and knows that he is overachieving at Cardiff. He would love to chase down the pigs - a great motivation for him. 

He would get things right, I'm sure and if not at least it would be very interesting.

Edited by Hirst_is_god
  • Like 1

I'd have him in a heart beat.

It amazes me that people can't see past the pantomime and the "I'd get Wednesday relegated" quip.  That's exactly what his persona is - a pantomime.

But why would he want to leave Cardiff for us?

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

10 minutes ago, Hirst_is_god said:

I'm a genuine owl. Not visiting.....people on here really are utter bellends if you can't give an opinion.

Calm down 

It's ok for everyone to have differing opinions in life you know

Just state what you feel and why about Warnock and let others agree or disagree with you and give THEIR opinions

That's how life should be

Differing opinions.

Enjoy

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Copthorneowl

Why would any SWFC fan want to appoint a manager who has stated publicly so many times that he would like anybody to win rather than us, a guy who some years ago said he'd like to manage us so he could feck us up for years.  Why not appoint a manager who would love the club both before during and after ........Warnock wouldn't complete moron.

For flips sake I know it's bad and I'd take anybody but flipping Warnock!!! You have got to be flipping joking, a pig or just plain flippingstoopid. He just a flipping prostitute, I'd rather be non league than have that piece of unpleasant sack of bobbar anywhere near my beloved club. 

Just sayin, just my opinion, no offence meant. 

29 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

He can't see past his big Halloween witch nose.

Rather have Carlos than Colin.

Which sort of sums up why we are up sheeite creek without a paddle. Here's an idea - if you truly love the club you would put your pathetic prejudices aside. 

Just now, HendOwl said:

For flips sake I know it's bad and I'd take anybody but flipping Warnock!!! You have got to be flipping joking, a pig or just plain flippingstoopid. He just a flipping prostitute, I'd rather be non league than have that piece of unpleasant sack of bobbar anywhere near my beloved club. 

Just sayin, just my opinion, no offence meant. 

Did you used to idolise Di Canio?