Something isn't right

I think the thing that annoys me is CC and DC and any of the players can leave whenever they want we are in it for the long haul(FOR LIFE) .There's no way they can come into the club and possibly understand what's happened in the previous years .They can read about it but they haven't felt it.It worries me the statement that take each game as it comes as the players have that mentality of if we lose this game we can always win the next as that sets us up for scraping into the top six.He needs to be instilling into the players let's win every game and when we lose let them know how important that loss was not saying never mind there's still lots of games to play to put it right. That thought process just leads to complacency hence the kick up the backside after the derby game and Birmingham led to a reply but they've slipped straight back into cruise control and I can't see how its going to change Like I said at the beginning they can go when they have had enough like Carlos said at the beginning of the season he had offers to go but stayed .We don't have that option our club is like a woman sometimes we can't live with em but we can never live without em WAWAW

Guest Copthorneowl

The thread title is something isn't right.  Well after watching Wolves on the box last night a team who were literally miles away from us just last season and look at them now yes something isnt right.

Sure theyve spent loads of money but so have many other teams in this division, but look at the pace and tempo and vibrancy with how they play. They're light years ahead of us they look so positive; shots from distance; high tempo attacks contrast this with our slow build up and too many passes in the box together with negative distribution at the back.

If we had pushed on this year promotion would have been the easiest of the three seasons but I think we are looking like missing out on the play offs we lack pace all over the pitch. All the best teams have more than us imo.

And I admit to being among the last to lose faith

Edited by Copthorneowl

21 hours ago, TrueOwl said:

He's got two promotions from this league on his CV, spent best part of 20 years in the premier league and he's available and realistic right now. By no means is he my first choice but the man's a motivator who is looking for a short term contract and could fit the bill until a better long term prospect becomes available. I strongly believe he would get us doing the basics at least and not put up with these poor individual performances. He's also well connected and could bring in some proper football people to assist with the football side. Might be a good shout for director of football.

The mans looking for short term gain.

He would arrive spend millions on ex friends/players bleed us dry and go.

You are right about him bringing in his cronies though to assist with the demise of the club.