Okay, so, who next?

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

We need someone who is good in the transfer window as I think we need to freshen up the squad, and that includes letting players go. I think Dean would be a good choice though I would welcome any manager who can get the current squad playing from the first minute as opposed to sometime in the second half!

See, this is why I asked, and as shown, half the people here want Carlos gone but with no clue at all who they want as a replacement, which, be fair will end horribly. Dean Smith I wouldn't actually onject to, Pardew I'm meh on, Big Sam I've always liked but, comes with baggage, and costs, that might be beyond our means, Wilder won't come, and Holloway, I guess its possible, can't see him having that big a contract at QPR

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lythamowl said:

Megson 

why not?

only bloody manager with with some passion in decades.

im sick of this continental approach I want someone who cares as much as we do. On that basis there is only one man for the job

Meggo all the way for me..... give the players the kick up the aris they need garymegson

I like Heckingbottom at Barnsley. Young, British, knows the league, plays football in the right way, brings through young talent and gets results.

Not saying that guarantees him success at Hillborough, lets face it nothing does, but I think we could do a lot worse; keeping Carlos being one such option.

• Like 1