Sheffield Wednesday 1987-89 pinstripe home shirt

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

If you're sick to the back teeth of waiting for the new Sheffield Wednesday shirt to arrive then check this out. This might be worth exploring instead.

It's the pinstripe home kit from 1987

Not seen one of these on Ebay before but there's one up for grabs at the moment for any SWFC fans out there who might be interested - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Football-Shirt-Sheffield-Wednesday-1987-1989-Home-Size-34-36-Umbro-/263250060262?hash=item3d4aed23e6:g:f30AAOSwuLFZ1~v1

Owlstalk Shop

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

s-l1600-4.jpg

Not seen one of these on Ebay before but there's one up for grabs at the moment for any SWFC fans out there who might be interested - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Football-Shirt-Sheffield-Wednesday-1987-1989-Home-Size-34-36-Umbro-/263250060262?hash=item3d4aed23e6:g:f30AAOSwuLFZ1~v1

£500quid!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

I have three of them in my collection one is player issue the other two are replicas but have minor differences from one another 

one is like the shirt in the picture shown with the yellow pipping on the shoulders and across the top with no sponsor, the other is strange it has the pipping across the top but not on the shoulders and has a canvas mark where a sponsor once was but isn't a player issue! 

any info on what the deal is with the second replica would be appreciated.

...btw £500 for that shirt!!! Really? Come on!

:duntmatter:

My mainly Pakistani Sunday league team had this as their first kit, first season in the Regional Alliance League.  I bought a job lot, very cheap and second hand.

They wanted to wear it inside out, not because most of them were Blades but because it had Kashwal Food Store on the front and the name is Indian.

WTF:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

I have three of them in my collection one is player issue the other two are replicas but have minor differences from one another 

one is like the shirt in the picture shown with the yellow pipping on the shoulders and across the top with no sponsor, the other is strange it has the pipping across the top but not on the shoulders and has a canvas mark where a sponsor once was but isn't a player issue! 

The pig version below it is £350 cheaper lol 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

That's what I thought, if anyone is interested though I will consider selling mine for £350! :milan: :carlos: