Introducing Owls Americast: A Sheffield Wednesday Podcast with an American Accent.

Hey Owlstalkers! We've just launched our pilot episode of Owls Americast and would love you to have a listen and give us feedback. Be kind, its our first episode and we're gonna have new guests and get better and better every week.

Check out the spiel on the website for more info about what we're doing and how to listen. (We're aware of some issues on itunes, but you can listen to it, if you follow the instructions below).

https://www.owlsamericas.com/single-post/2017/10/12/Introducing-Owls-Americast-A-Sheffield-Wednesday-Podcast-with-an-American-Accent

Much love, Paddy x

d48beb_d796da7326064e299c0d40c78e6b5656~

Welcome to the fold boys. Loving it so far.

Will definitely sign up and congratulations on supporting the best team in England. Good choice of club.

We have fantastic fans with a great sense of humour.

Glad to have you on board.

Especially if you can get me a Keurig Coffee Brewer from Walmart or Target. Mine’s broken. lol

• Like 1

Fantastic guys! Really natural, honest and a great listen (part way through). Nice to hear you all like a sherbet or two - need it when watching Wednesday!! Fireball sounds good btw, although prefer the IPA. I'm with Rachel on Carlos in !

Keep the podcasts coming. Thanks.

• Like 1