Prices

Guest Deleted member

I used to supply a number of the travelling community based in Worksop with Mobile phone's, back in the early 90s.

To a man they were extremely polite, would generally bend over backwards to help me out,  always paid their bills bang on time and on the occasions I had to visit the site they were based at id always be offered coffee, and quite often food. 

There's a hell of a lot of people could learn better manners from them 

7 hours ago, Geedee said:

As others have posted buying goods that are branded with a club or celebrities name name on is bad value money throughout the world. Why does anybody think Wednesday would be any different?

Where I think the clubs (all clubs) have a responsibility is regarding product targeted at children, the replica kits being the biggest problem. Kids want the latest kit and in my view it is morally wrong for football clubs to take advantage of parents /families. 

In My view it is Morally wrong that better off parents set the tone by giving in to Kids every whim and desire in the full knowledge that other parents struggle to find a penny to scratch their arse with. Does kids good to be taught not to expect confusing love with a spread of gifts. 

45 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I used to supply a number of the travelling community based in Worksop with Mobile phone's, back in the early 90s.

To a man they were extremely polite, would generally bend over backwards to help me out,  always paid their bills bang on time and on the occasions I had to visit the site they were based at id always be offered coffee, and quite often food. 

They were not much of a travelling community if they were based in Worksop.

But I do agree with your general point that good manners goes a long way. 

51 minutes ago, Grandad said:

between me, my dad. my brothers & sisters we've been arrested 0 times, I have non 'thieved' anything in my life, I've always worked & like I've said before in here I bought my own house 21 years ago with my wife who isn't a traveller, wednesday were actually top of the league the day I moved out of a caravan & in with my partner & now mrs gypsy owl :rolleyes:

Most travellers like to be left alone, so you don't hear about the ones who keep their head down & are proud of their community, it's only the ones that are fame hungry, I can't stand them people, they are the reason why my kids used to come home crying as they didn't get invited to parties, they haven't ever even been in a caravan!

15 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

The abusive comments have been removed. Apologies to anyone offended by them.

Please use the report button to bring abusive comments to the moderator teams attention. So we can deal with them as soon as possible.

water off a duck back to me 

8 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

If they made a kit which was essentially a 3 button polo shirt in stripes and charge £30 for them they'd sell tons and still make a handsome profit 

I think if they made a kit full stop this season they will sell tons of them. Hopefully they'll be an announcement soon about it

9 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

In My view it is Morally wrong that better off parents set the tone by giving in to Kids every whim and desire in the full knowledge that other parents struggle to find a penny to scratch their arse with. Does kids good to be taught not to expect confusing love with a spread of gifts. 

I agree with that nev pier pressure amongst kids can be a very cruel thing 

On 10 October 2017 at 18:38, Ash76 said:

I wonder why he doesn't give a f*ck if people are looking to undercut and make money at the expense of a club they're supposed to be a supporter of? 

He obviously sells all his tinned products for the highest prices. 

Or prefers business models that resemble monopolies.