Reach

Wallace

Jones

Lee

Bannana

Hooper

Fletcher

Westwood, Palmer, JVA, Hutchison, Joao, Butterfield, Nuhiu 

I agree with the same system but if Hutch is fit, I'd start him. Concerned with Jones inability to break up play. He got targeted by the Pigs and Leeds in the first half and they just ran around him.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

I agree with the same system but if Hutch is fit, I'd start him. Concerned with Jones inability to break up play. He got targeted by the Pigs and Leeds in the first half and they just ran around him.

Hutchinson doesn't deserve to come straight back in after we won 3-0 Same as Westwood.

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

Hutchinson doesn't deserve to come straight back in after we won 3-0 Same as Westwood.

You could say the same for Loovens. Both Van Aken and Jones have been very suspect defensively and as a consequence Loovens and Hutch coming back in would strengthen us. Hutch would be good in this system allowing Lee and Bannan to dictate.

2 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Wildsmith - Even if Westwood is fit.

Hunt 

Loovens

Lees

Reach

Wallace

Jones

Lee

Bannana

Hooper

Fletcher

Westwood, Palmer, JVA, Hutchison, Joao, Butterfield, Nuhiu 

Rhodes not even on the bench. Has he done your Mum or something? 

• Haha 2

It shouldn't be as simple as x was in the team that won 3-0 so they play. It has to be managed but bringing in stronger players is the right thing to do. You have to see them in training and know what they can do.

I think there will be a good argument for Hutchinson to replace Jones, but obviously I don't know for certain. Not as sure about Loovens for JVA.

Guest Copthorneowl

You couldn't make it up Wildsmith comes in keeps a clean sheet and all of a sudden Westwood whose shown and proved himself to be as good as anything in the Championship over two years plus shouldn't come back in.

Wildsmith is almost certainly going to be a good keeper...he's proved nothing yet though and made the odd howler in a Few games the comments about Westwood are   ridiculous when he's fit he plays he's nothing to prove to anybody.