Sheffield Wednesday Dream Scene £150 Print

4 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Quick amend. Even this is a little over-designed, but infinitely better and more classy than the trashy version the club has put out...

DREAMSCENE.jpg

Just because you can put seventeen badges and thirty-two different fonts explaining everything on a print, doesn't mean you should.

This was the inspiration 

IMG_1776.JPG

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

19601380_10155323026766257_6369484334449554088_n.jpg

I want a framed copy of this

mmmmmmm

Christiano - “What if there’s pyranhas in here?”

José - “ I’ll bite each one of the little feckers heads off, and shove em up each others assholes. Keep smiling though cos I’m sending this to my Wednesday family”

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Quick amend. Even this is a little over-designed, but infinitely better and more classy than the trashy version the club has put out...

DREAMSCENE.jpg

Just because you can put seventeen badges and thirty-two different fonts explaining everything on a print, doesn't mean you should.

Simple. but effective ..

too much happening on the current dream scene .. too much writing ..

and they had one job ffs ... get the names in the right order! ..

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

DS.jpg.a16742ec8ec872cdc5a897c130fec35c.jpg

£150 

They've slapped THREE badges on it, wrote Sheffield Wednesday on it twice, and got the player names the wrong way round

*bangs head on desk*

SO FRUSTRATING that they never ever get this stuff right

Just give us a simple artwork without the writing on it. Those buying it will know what football club it is, or who the players are FFS. Those who don't know will do some research on it as they're interested enough to spend £150 on it

And PROOF things before they go out on sale. Just check them. 

This is so reminiscent of that season review DVD where even the commentary had the wrong player names 

It's not difficult this stuff. It really isn't

Julian Hyde!

Guest Deleted member
2 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

DREAMSCENE.jpg

In all seriousness

Get down to a printers and get the border created just like that, with a gap the right size for the picture. Then anybody who has one can get it re-framed without all the crap around it.

It will immediately raise the value and desirability

I was planning on buying one of these since the day the idea was announced, I could just about live with the £150 price tag but all the added nonsense around the edges has spoilt it. I'd have to cut the edges off and have it re-framed which would add significantly to the cost and it would lose its value.

The artist Jamie Cooper tweeted a photo of himself dropping off the 150 canvases and 2,000 prints at Hillsborough several weeks ago, so I'm wondering if the wrong name debacle was his error. 

Either way I'm really disappointed. 

2 hours ago, wiggy said:

Does anybody know that the club have done the design around the dream scene? Looks a lot like those available on the artists website to me.

http://www.jamiecooperartist.com/new-products/

Actually - it does look like its his style to add all this flannel to the outside. All the ones forsale on his site look like this.